Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
SOLAR MINIMUM
Get familiar with this new phrase.

It's related to solar activity, and apparently our sun is entering a period of inactivity.

According to records, the last time a Solar Minimum took place was during the 17th and 18th centuries, and led to what many called a Little Ice Age.

Doesn't that sound wonderful?

Wooooo...very Game Of Thrones-ish.

I'd never have to worry about another tornado!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What you say? Ain't no sunshine...

I've posted the Bill Withers original several times here; such a great song and so appropriate for the S & M.

That was some sexy Nancy Sinatra to mix it up a bit.
There's definitely no solar minimum down here atm.. Up in the north of the state where I grew up they recorded temperatures of 51C (123F) yesterday. That area is not desert country, it's arable wheat/cotton growing country.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
The “solar minimum” sounds fundamentally at odds with global warming.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Step right up and get your heaters and air conditioners right here before they run out. Don't be on the outside looking in this year get in with the hip crowd and turn your home into the place where everything happens and smiles of relief are the key to happiness.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I going to let my heating and air conditioning fight it out all year this year.

The winner will be exalted the loser will be booed until my throat is sore!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Holy Crap! The puddles I walked through 2 hrs ago are frozen already. It went from 34 deg F to 4 deg F in a couple hrs. Hell hath frozen over. No clouds in the sky so its gonna get a bit colder now. The stars sure look cool though and I like looking at them in the winter but.........THAT aint happening!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.