Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I find this fascinating
This 120lbs woman dominated the speed 72 oz. steak eating contest. Especially when I'm starving.

Steak...yum yum

Fries with that?

Furious Pete is aghast.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

There is a tiny,little Asian women who can eat the hell out of some hotdogs. I see her every Summer participating in that event. I don't watch the actual contest, it grosses me out the way they ram those hotdogs down their throats. *barf*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-10-2014, 07:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: This 120lbs woman dominated the speed 72 oz. steak eating contest. Especially when I'm starving.

Steak...yum yum

Fries with that?

Furious Pete is aghast.
I'm impressed. She ate the 72 oz steak in about 3 minutes. It tooke 2 minutes to eat 4 doughboys in the eating contest last July 4th.
Stupid shit.
Fucking nauseating.

In a world where millions of people go to bed hungry?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-11-2014, 06:26 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Fucking nauseating.

In a world where millions of people go to bed hungry?
Agreed. But it's still impressive/fascinating.
(01-10-2014, 07:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: This 120lbs woman dominated the speed 72 oz. steak eating contest. Especially when I'm starving.

Fries with that?

Yeah, 6 pounds of steak for a small person like that is pretty rare (har har). Gotta feel like shit afterwards, though.

This looks like it could be a 6 pound burger; a mere snack for the refrigerator.
[Image: fat-guy-eating-giant-hamburger.jpg]

He's probably in good condition as long as he continues to avoid the fries and coke and keeps drinking all that water. Smiley_emoticons_razz
A fish and chip shop near where I Iive does a “hunger burger”.

4 quarterpounder burgers, 3 sliced link sausages, 4 rashers of bacon, 4 cheese slices, 4 onion rings and 3 different layers of sauce.

I don't think I have ever been that hungry in my life.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

When I first saw that burger yesterday I thought I could probably eat the whole thing, this morning not so much.
(01-12-2014, 06:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:

When I first saw that burger yesterday I thought I could probably eat the whole thing, this morning not so much.
That little burger? That's an appetizer.

It's looking a little better to me now than it did early this morning, of course my stomach is growling in hunger too.
(01-12-2014, 12:58 PM)Duchess Wrote: It's looking a little better to me now than it did early this morning, of course my stomach is growling in hunger too.

It looks delicious, right about now.

I wonder what's sitting on top of the cheeseburger, though. Avocados? Chiles?

Looks kinda like a grasshopper menage-a-trois. I'm so hungry I'd eat those little bastards right a long with it.
I like these food eating contest just for the fact that they may puke all over the audience or an MC. That would be colorful.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Ah yes....the Fourth of July doughboy eating contest is almost here. I missed it last year because I was at home puking because of a stomach bug.
How many dough boys can you eat in one sitting?
(06-21-2017, 09:49 PM)Maggot Wrote: I like these food eating contest just for the fact that they may puke all over the audience or an MC. That would be colorful.

It must be a guy thing. I tried watching a hotdog eating contest and was revolted by it. It was gross to see them shoveling dogs into their mouths. *gags*
What the fuck is a doughboy?

Sounds like fat ass food. Beware.
Fat white guys.
(06-22-2017, 01:25 PM)sally Wrote: What the fuck is a doughboy?

Since Mark wouldn't respond to you (shame on you, Mark) I took the time to google it for you. It's a deep fried dumpling OR a US infantryman.