Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SOCHI

Do any of you have an interest in the Olympics?

I prefer the Winter games over the Summer games.

I heard this morning that work is still ongoing on many of the venues & that these Winter games are being held in a place where palm trees grow. WTF.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I like different things about each session. I like gymnastics in the summer. I like ice skating and the ski jump in winter. I don't make it a plan to watch any of it though. If I catch it good. If not, no big deal.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-18-2014, 09:43 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I like different things about each session. I like gymnastics in the summer. I like ice skating and the ski jump in winter. I don't make it a plan to watch any of it though. If I catch it good. If not, no big deal.
I don't plan on watching any of it either but if I get the chance, those ice skaters are attractive and wear skimpy outfits. Same reason I'll watch the women's volleyball in the summer.
Hate sports, boring. No thanks, but I am sure they are nice polite friendly people and I respect people's rights to compete in and celebrate them (except Pistorius). I think the concept has probably made the world a better place.
I like the Luge, the Skeleton, the Bobsleigh and the Ski Jump because they are insane.

I've always been a skier and I like snowboarding as well so I prefer the Winter Olympics to the summer ones.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
The Skeleton?
(01-19-2014, 01:51 PM)ramseycat Wrote: The Skeleton?

Lol.

No, not an “actual” skeleton catflap!

Its just a variation of the Luge but you go down the run headfirst instead of feet first.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-19-2014, 01:49 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I've always been a skier and I like snowboarding as well so I prefer the Winter Olympics to the summer ones.

That's pretty much why I prefer the Winter games too.
I used to ski off piste a lot with some of my friends it can be dodgy though and dangerous though.

As the ex formula one driver Michael Schumacher found to his cost last month.
(01-19-2014, 01:57 PM)Duchess Wrote: That's pretty much why I prefer the Winter games too.

Have you ever skied or snowboarded in Europe?

I once went to Colorado with an ex skiing, loved it. Shame my knees are all fucked up now.
(01-19-2014, 02:08 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Have you ever skied or snowboarded in Europe?

No. I haven't really been outside the states. I used to go in & out of Canada all the time but I don't really consider it another country & I went to Greece as a child but I have no memory of it.
Austria is my favourite country for skiing. You can live in a large cuckoo clock lodge and the apres- ski is the best.
(01-19-2014, 01:54 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(01-19-2014, 01:51 PM)ramseycat Wrote: The Skeleton?

Lol.

No, not an “actual” skeleton catflap!

Its just a variation of the Luge but you go down the run headfirst instead of feet first.

Yea, I knew it wasn't a real skeleton bright eyes. I have never heard of it before do I was wondering Meat Curtain.
I was a wondering Meat Curtain.

You were a wondering meat curtain?

Hahaha!
Fuckity fuck fuck.

That was flawless! 19
The one word I never misspell: FUCK.
(01-19-2014, 07:21 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Fuckity fuck fuck.

hah
(01-19-2014, 04:16 PM)ramseycat Wrote: do I was wondering Meat Curtain.

Yes, I do was wondering meat curtain too catflap.