Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liar Watch
This thread is to keep track of all the retards with no credibility that lie in their pathetic and dull witted attempts to mock others.

OP - 5
86 112
I pathetic attempt greaseball. You never know, one day you might pull your head out of your arse and actually get an original mock idea of your own.

Please provide me a list of all the lies I have told fuckwit.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I owned a liar watch. It had stopped working and only showed the time truthfully, twice a day.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I pathetic attempt greaseball. You never know, one day you might pull your head out of your arse and actually get an original mock idea of your own.

Please provide me a list of all the lies I have told fuckwit.

That you didn't email Ant, that you never had sexual fantasies about men as an adult, that you never sexually fondled your hamsters, the list goes on and on ...
86 112
OnBendedKnee Wrote:I owned a liar watch. It had stopped working and only showed the time truthfully, twice a day.

What would you get if a liar watch married a racist watch?

A lacist watch.

Hahahaha!

:Blush:
Middle Finger Wrote:That you didn't email Ant, that you never had sexual fantasies about men as an adult, that you never sexually fondled your hamsters, the list goes on and on ...
That his wife has double Ds, that he eats only organic food, that he brushes his teeth and washes his balls more than just on Sundays.
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:that he brushes his teeth and washes his balls more than just on Sundays.

::laugh::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:that he brushes his teeth and washes his balls more than just on Sundays.

::laugh::

Christ washed the apostles feet.

To each his own.

But will your teeth respect you in the morning?::aww::
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I pathetic attempt greaseball.
Does this actually say "I" as in "me" or is this some weird reason for using a Roman numeral? ::blink:: ::nuts::

Sinister Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I pathetic attempt greaseball.
Does this actually say "I" as in "me" or is this some weird reason for using a Roman numeral? ::blink:: ::nuts::
From the way I read it, it should be an "A". But who the hell knows.