Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I'd end up in Jail....
because the kid would end up missing a few teeth if he spit at me...

Who is Bebe and where the hell is she at? She must have just dropped the little monkey off in there and left.
I would be out in my truck grabbing a roll of duct tape so fast......That kid would be wrapped, and if the guy laughing and filming it bitched so would he. Please post bail.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
hah Well, the kid ain't shy.

Bebe's probably out in the parking lot downing shots from a paper bag and jacking change from unlocked cars.

I don't blame the kid's actions during wartime. Dunkin' Aliens is some serious biz.

Thug in the making. What is he, all of four years old? He's probably a mirror image of those he's being raised by.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-12-2014, 11:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:
Thug in the making. What is he, all of four years old? He's probably a mirror image of those he's being raised by.

I figured he was 3 or 4.

He's not normal school age and somebody has taught him about the spitting and just taking whatever you want. I don't imagine the kid has much supervision (or at least, mature adult supervision) and he seems like a kid who probably fends for himself way more than most toddlers.

I didn't wanna knock his baby teeth out when I watched the video. Like sally, I kept thinking, "where's mom (or dad or grandma or...)?". That went on for minutes with adults watching it go down. Surprised none of them went to management right away and told them there's a kid who's apparently been abandoned and outta control - might hurt himself or another kid.

Bebe's a dick, IMO. The kid - I hope there's some hope for him and someone decent is watching out for the little guy.
(02-12-2014, 12:41 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I figured he was 3 or 4.

It's insane that anyone would leave a toddler alone, let alone in such a public place. It's almost like whoever did that was hoping for him to be taken. I know this is a wiseass response but people's children have been taken from more secure places than this place. I really resent all these people who are so lackadaisical in their parenting.

I've decided the kid is a brat & needs a come to Jesus talk.
Well, yeah, "brat" is an understatement.

He's a menace.

I just hope there's someone in his life to show him another way.
(02-12-2014, 12:41 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I didn't wanna knock his baby teeth out when I watched the video. Like sally, I kept thinking, "where's mom (or dad or grandma or...)?". That went on for minutes with adults watching it go down. Surprised none of them went to management right away and told them there's a kid who's apparently been abandoned and outta control - might hurt himself or another kid.

Bebe's a dick, IMO. The kid - I hope there's some hope for him and someone decent is watching out for the little guy.

I actually watched the whole 9 minutes & my first thought was 'someone should be calling the cops'. There is a part in there, where the kid pushes another kid off a ride though & then spits at the lady who yells at him for it.

I think I would have lost it if someone pushed my kid off a ride and then spit at me-but that's just me...

I do like the duct tape idea though
If the kid would've got hurt, I bet Bebe would be screaming bloody murder and suing Chuck E Cheese.

So that's what Chuckie Cheese is like. Damn. It looked like chaos!
I cannot believe nobody grabbed that kid and held him.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Its probably one of Sals kids in the middle of a Lucky Charm sugar rush.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-13-2014, 12:33 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Its probably one of Sals kids in the middle of a Lucky Charm sugar rush.

hah

You really are a relentless asshole.
(02-13-2014, 12:33 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Its probably one of Sals kids in the middle of a Lucky Charm sugar rush.

Yeah, because my real name is Bebe and I have a black kid with an afro. I tried to put his hair in corn rows before I dropped him off, but he spit on me.
(02-13-2014, 12:45 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: hah

You really are a relentless asshole.

Guilty as charged.

This week is a theme week and the theme is Sal.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-13-2014, 12:55 PM)sally Wrote: Yeah, because my real name is Bebe and I have a black kid with an afro. I tried to put his hair in corn rows before I dropped him off, but he spit on me.

How should I know?

You might have fucked a nigga one time when your beer goggles were particularly thick and blurred.
The footage is interesting.

Its how I imagine esad to be at a similar age.