Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mill's wifes shop of style free retro interior decoration.
Do you like hopelessly cheap and nasty looking soft furnishings and interior decorations?
Do you like to pretend that the last 60 years of interior design and fashion just never took place?
Do you want the interior of your home to look like a cross between an explosion in a lurid colour paint factory and a scene from a 1960's hispanic soap opera?

Have I got the place for you!

http://www.southerncharmhomeaccents.com/scha_009.htm

Nothing says style and elegance more than a hideously awful lamp made of hideously cheap and nasty looking teacups painted in hideously nasty colours.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Has someone you hate recently passed away?
Struggling to find a suitable floral arrangement/wreath for the sombre occasion?

Well nothing says "fuck you you're dead" better than a floral arrangement made of dried grass and plastic starfish and seashells!

http://www.southerncharmhomeaccents.com/scha_003.htm
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Does Mill's wife seriously shop there or did you find this on your own? And if so, what did you google to come up with this::lmao::
sally Wrote:Does Mill's wife seriously shop there or did you find this on your own? And if so, what did you google to come up with this::lmao::
They OWN that place! Must be doing a thriving business in this economy, huh?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
sally Wrote:Does Mill's wife seriously shop there or did you find this on your own? And if so, what did you google to come up with this::lmao::
Yeah the title of the thread does indicate that, I don't know why I read it differently ::doh::. Anyway, that lamp and wreath is god awful. I prefer the minimalist style myself, but I guess some people like thatgaudylook ::dunno::
sally Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Yeah the title of the thread does indicate that, I don't know why I read it differently ::doh::. Anyway, that lamp and wreath is god awful. I prefer the minimalist style myself, but I guess some people like thatgaudylook ::dunno::
Can anyone say tacky????
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
This was the shitbucket I alluded to in my tirade post to the dickweed milli vanilli.

Furnishings only a Georgian shitheel could love. Want to bet that "Steve" the webmaster is "Steve" the milli vanilli? We could have a write-in campaign to the site to tell his wife what a total asshole he is. But of course, she already knows this.

Yea, that's the ticket ::bigg::
Fug duh kund
I see that stevie has already removed his name as webmaster and the ability to email him at that site. Gee, what's he trying to hide? Tax evasion maybe?
Fug duh kund
ramseycat Wrote:Can anyone say tacky????

Tacky !!! ::scared::

Jesus Christ, that shit is truly awful...Why would people want to put crap like that in their homes ?...That is a reflection on them...It's like garish red lipstick & blue eyeshadow on someones face only this junk is spread out over ones' home interior...If it wasn't for bad taste they wouldn't have any taste at all.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have obviously rattled Fox's cage with this thread, she has obviously seen it, this was her reaction to it at 24 before it got deleted.....

"Hey everyone, our British asshole has decided to publicly belittle and run Mill's wife down. What a guy huh? Someone was kind enough to send me a link about him doing this. As far as I'm concerned he's a piece of shit and I personally will not have anything more to do with him. Not that he cares........but it sure makes me feel good to whip the crap off my shoe! I think as long as he keeps the link up, this thread should stay up! You're one sick dude to be picking on a good man and his wife just because they don't agree with you........... You sick fuc*er!"

::lmao::::nuts::

This is why they will never come here, I mean that post above by Fox would sit in so well here but no, she wouldn't be able to handle the smart assed replies we would no doubt come up with.

I don't see what the big deal is anyway, I am giving that tacky shithole of s shop free advertising, for every 10 adult human beings with taste who sees it you are bound to get one retarded hick clicking on it saying "Look Brandine!, a purty lamp made outta little teacups!, that would look so good in the young uns bedroom".
::bravo::Good job, Op ::bravo::

Jerkin' chains & pressing buttons is fun !!!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You are a sick fuck, Opie.Your cesspit of a home is decorated with squalor and vermin.The air has a higher concentration of ammonia than oxyegen, but thatdoesn't give you the right to shit all over someone elses taste in home decor.

You never know, maybe that teacup lamp would look perfect on your end table next to the hamster droppings and roach eggs.
I kinda like the lamp.Smiley_emoticons_biggrinbetter than being in the dark.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:You are a sick fuck, Opie.  Your cesspit of a home is decorated with squalor and vermin. The air has a higher concentration of ammonia than oxyegen, but that doesn't give you the right to shit all over someone elses taste in home decor.

You never know, maybe that teacup lamp would look perfect on your end table next to the hamster droppings and roach eggs.

Go fuck yourself Sally. Even you had to admit that fucking teacup lamp was absolutely atrocious.

My home is spotless, I have obsessional compulsive disorder and I am as fastidious as I am house proud. My house is decorated in a minimalist modern style, everything is colour coordinated, matching and stylish.
I will take the fucking pepsi challenge over who has the most attractive and tidy household interior with you and Mill's fucking wife anyday.

And word to the wise, I will mock who I want, how I want, when I want.

Capice?

You are a hamster hoarder and everyone knows that animal hoarders are mentally unstable and live in unsanitary conditions. Your guests probally have to put on a gas mask and protective armor to make it through the piles of rubbish.

If your home is so tidy and stylish then lets see pictures, you delusional gay interior designer.
Quote:You are a hamster hoarder and everyone knows that animal hoarders are mentally unstable and live in unsanitary conditions. Your guests probally have to put on a gas mask and protective armor to make it through the piles of rubbish.

If your home is so tidy and stylish then lets see pictures, you delusional gay interior designer.

You are such a fuckwit sally.

So having and maintaining a tidy, pleasant, clean living environment makes you a gay interior designer does it? what a fucking dipshit you are.

I can only imagine what kind of flea ridden dump you call a home is like, I'm guessing it is full of lurid and tacky knick knacks the likes of which Mill's wife sells to hicks with colour blindness.

I am also guessing I would have to wipe my feet after exiting your home to get red of the pop tart crumbs and used sanitary towels that you know doubt have lying all over your floor.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I can only imagine what kind of flea ridden dump you call a home is like, I'm guessing it is full of lurid and tacky knick knacks the likes of which Mill's wife sells to hicks with colour blindness.
You are the one getting ready to start another bubonic plague with those fucking rodents of yours. As for theknick knacksthat Mill's wife sells... well it's not my taste, but there is a market for that kind of stuff and it's mostly wealthy people with eclectic taste.
Quote:As for the knick knacks that Mill's wife sells... well it's not my taste, but there is a market for that kind of stuff and it's mostly wealthy people with eclectic taste.

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::nuts::

Wealthy people buy antiques and original works of art not lamps made of teacups and crappy framed prints of beavers and eagles you dipshit.
Quote:You are the one getting ready to start another bubonic plague with those fucking  rodents of yours.

Wrong.

Hamsters have NO external parasites, they are actually the cleanest most hygienic animal you can own. They go to the toilet in a selected corner the furthest away from their sleeping area and they spend nearly every walking hour constantly cleaning and grooming themselves.

They are cleaner and more hygienic than cats, dogs, parrots, rabbits, guinea pigs, horses, etc, etc.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:As for theknick knacksthat Mill's wife sells... well it's not my taste, but there is a market for that kind of stuff and it's mostly wealthy people with eclectic taste.

::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::::nuts::

Wealthy people buy antiques and original works of art not lamps made of teacups and crappy framed prints of beavers and eagles you dipshit.
Do you know every wealthy person in the world? No, you don't. I worked in million dollar homes and over when I had my cleaning service, and many of them were decorated with that kind of stuff. I had to move all the shit to dust under it. But you just go on trashing some poor ladies buisness and livelihood because her husband doesn't like illegals. ::nuts::