Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
We'll just ignore that
http://deadspin.com/denver-news-station-...1546424572
The repercussions of cheap journalism; broadcasting live Twitter feed photos?

Looks like the station really got shafted in its attempt to get out a head of its competitors.

Ah well, that's what they get for going off half-cocked. Maybe it's actually a stroke of good look and they'll learn from it? News broadcasters should know better than to dick around with unprotected sources like that.

(The omelet added a little flavor to the story, though.)

I saw that. The look on the faces of those gathered 'round was fricken priceless.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-19-2014, 12:34 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: The repercussions of cheap journalism; broadcasting live Twitter feed photos?

Looks like the station really got shafted in its attempt to get out a head of its competitors.

Ah well, that's what they get for going off half-cocked. Maybe it's actually a stroke of good look and they'll learn from it? News broadcasters should know better than to dick around with unprotected sources like that.

(The omelet added a little flavor to the story, though.)
hah You have GOT to be a blast at parties.
(03-19-2014, 01:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I saw that. The look on the faces of those gathered 'round was fricken priceless.
The blonde gasped. Lol. As if maybe it looked familiar to her? hah

Could be. I thought it was a perfectly respectable penis.
Shit. I missed the peen again.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-19-2014, 02:53 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Shit. I missed the peen again.

Lazy.

Sometimes it's not that hard; you just have to take matters into your own two hands and it'll come to you.

In this case, it only requires two quick strokes -- click the link in the OP and then click the "play" button in the video.

Voila -- there's the missing peen.

At the 10 second mark -

The blond's reaction was great! Lol
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Uncut footage. Literally..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
[Image: picasioncom_2df53c51075a7f8ac881913d47c27a1c.gif]
Audible gasps.

That's some funny shit!
(03-19-2014, 03:03 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

Lazy.

Sometimes it's not that hard; you just have to take matters into your own two hands and it'll come to you.

In this case, it only requires two quick strokes -- click the link in the OP and then click the "play" button in the video.

Voila -- there's the missing peen.
FFS!!! hah
Doesn't sound like something I can watch in a waiting room with my daughter. Later.
Commando Cunt Queen

It's a split second, literally, and no reference is made to it other than one of the reporters gasped.
(03-20-2014, 02:42 PM)username Wrote: Doesn't sound like something I can watch in a waiting room with my daughter. Later.
I wouldn't chance it with my daughter.
Man blows job search...

Too bad for this job-seeker -- the recipient of his dick pic didn't just ignore that.

Texas Workforce Solutions in Dallas received a job application by email Friday morning from a man who also attached a picture of a penis (oops -- wrong attachment), Dallas Police spokeswoman Demarquis Black told the Dallas Observer.

The agency purportedly offers "resources, tips and tools to build a stronger Texas workforce," and connects job seekers with potential employers. In this case though, the 25-year-old employee who received the phallic photo connected the applicant with the police.

The man was charged with obscene display or distribution, a misdemeanor.

Betting the applicant didn't secure the position either -- wild guess.
(03-31-2014, 11:35 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Man blows job search...

Too bad for this job-seeker -- the recipient of his dick pic didn't just ignore that.

Texas Workforce Solutions in Dallas received a job application by email Friday morning from a man who also attached a picture of a penis (oops -- wrong attachment), Dallas Police spokeswoman Demarquis Black told the Dallas Observer.

The agency purportedly offers "resources, tips and tools to build a stronger Texas workforce," and connects job seekers with potential employers. In this case though, the 25-year-old employee who received the phallic photo connected the applicant with the police.

I accidentally sent one to my mom once.
(04-21-2014, 12:24 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(03-31-2014, 11:35 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Man blows job search...

I accidentally sent one to my mom once.

hah

What was her reaction.