Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
20 years from now...sinister....Syber and Antagonist
[Image: IMG_0504.JPG]

Sinister: Bullet will be coming home soon. I hope he doesn't mind the little rose I had tattooed on my arse now looks like a wilting long stem. I bought a big fat dildo for the occasion.

Syber: Oh that's hot!!!

Sinister: Yeah.....well it's for him. Prison changes a man.

Syber: Oh ....ummm....OK. I lost 30 lbs off my tits!

Antagonist: No I found it. You are sitting on it. Do you remember Fry Guy? I used to say he ate paste.

Syber: Oh yeah and I said he was bald. LOL

Sinister: That was 20 years ago you dumb bitches. Let it go! Now more importantly, do you think I would look sexy wearing a strap on or not?

Syber and Antagonist: :shock:

Oh come on it was a little bit funny. ::bravo::
....course with the picture of those three old women removed it doesn't do it as much justice.
Frank was that you?
No paste eater, it was all you.

Dumbshit - you hotlinked the image from some other site. You can't go hotlinking images. Most sites will make it show up as a red X - just as you see there.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_58PXlEk7ZB8/SJy6v1...G_0504.JPG

That's the site you hotlinked the image from - which was blocked by Google.
[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:No paste eater, it was all you.

Dumbshit - you hotlinked the image from some other site. You can't go hotlinking images. Most sites will make it show up as a red X - just as you see there.

Now do you see why I have this peon on ignore?

Don't delay, ignore fryguy today, its the latest craze!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:

Nah, he's like that sour carton of milk in the fridge.... you KNOW it's bad. YOU KNOW it's going to smell rotten yet you gotta smell the stinking thing anyway " just in case" it isn't.

I like to see what inane imbecilic comment he's come up with. He's our jester. The joke. The FOOL.Here to amuse and cause us to giggle.

He's a nice break between our battles!
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:

Nah, he's like that sour carton of milk in the fridge.... you KNOW it's bad. YOU KNOW it's going to smell rotten yet you gotta smell the stinking thing anyway " just in case" it isn't.

I like to see what inane imbecilic comment he's come up with. He's our jester. The joke. The FOOL. Here to amuse and cause us to giggle.

He's a nice break between our battles!

Battles?

What we have are not battles, they are a freeform exchange of ideas laced with swears.

I have more reasonable debates in real life with tramps and derelicts than I ever have with a bile spitting, rabid little, horse fucking, dingbat like you.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Damn Antagonist. The internets is pretty meaningful to you huh? You thought YOU had cause for laughing at anyone? Pathetic really. You really rate yourself. Haha.
Now you see what I mean OP?

He takes the word battles literally!

Boy you take dumb to a whole new realm.

Thanks for the giggle Fool.
The pic worked for me but it's blowing the margins...

Thanks.

Antagonist I am not taking you literally. I am not taking you seriously. I do not care what anyone here thinks BUT I do know that this shit as boring and inane as it is to me annoys shit out of others.

I also know that the longer you a your menagerie of morons keep this up the stupider you will look and the likelihood of years of respect and reputation as a clever mocker will be put into doubt all over.......me. Smiley_emoticons_wink

What about how people see me? Oh I am sure they all think I am the paste-eating fat, bald, boring idiot you paint me as. But then what is the problem there? I have not come here to be loved and I don't give a shit about what others think anyhow. So the net effect on me in negligible and worth the boredom of seeing the same weak shit again and again from you old slags.
How can your words hurt when your reading comprehension skills are so lacking?

Years of respect and reputation at mocking? Are you serious?

For shit sake you are truly mentally inept. I come here for FUN like everyone else you FOOL.
You may well be having this conversation with yourself and can no doubt answer the same questions instead of me.

I will treat them as rhetorical.

"Purpose: To antagonize and humiliate" (Yourself)

Go team Antagonist!!!!

::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::

Fry Guy Wrote:"Purpose: To antagonize and humiliate" (Yourself)

Go team Antagonist!!!!

::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::::banana::

::laugh::

You guys are too much ...

86 112
Quote:Now you see what I mean OP?

He takes the word battles literally!

Boy you take dumb to a whole new realm.

Thanks for the giggle Fool.

I can't believe fryguy takes our little tete-a-tetes literally.
I am really glad I have got him on ignore, I actually took him off ignore for a second to read the post of his you were replying to. As usual he once again descended into the usual pattern of meaningless drivel and tediously pathetic wordplay and gibberish.
Like I said, he's the site jester. A fool.
I think we should all boycott Faggoty Gasbreath. By boycott, I mean totally ignore him. Don't respond to anything he posts, don't read any threads he starts, and just plain pretend he doesn't exist. After all, morons like him need the attention. They thrive on it. So, instead of rubbing his face in his stupidity with words he doesn't even comprehend, I'll just ignore him instead. Less of a waste on my time.
The Antagonist Wrote:Like I said, he's the site jester. A fool.
Don't you think that calling him a 'jester' is a bit too much credit? Those folks were professional entertainers.
SyberBitch Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:Like I said, he's the site jester. A fool.
Don't you think that calling him a 'jester' is a bit too much credit? Those folks were professional entertainers.
ssshhh, Boycott, remember?

Though I do agree. Jesters were some of the best trained performers in history.
I can't believe it myself. That is because it was something you made up Antagonist, wasn't it shit-for-brains?
Smiley_emoticons_wink
D Wrote:I think we should all boycott Faggoty Gasbreath. By boycott, I mean totally ignore him. Don't respond to anything he posts, don't read any threads he starts, and just plain pretend he doesn't exist. After all, morons like him need the attention. They thrive on it. So, instead of rubbing his face in his stupidity with words he doesn't even comprehend, I'll just ignore him instead. Less of a waste on my time.
Wow! Very insightful. Would you like me to show you where I have said this myself?
No own your own stupidity, you would not comprehend your own failure in this.