On this day; a walk down memory lane..
On this day five years ago, Rams was getting her knickers in a bunch over breast feeding..

(04-27-2009, 09:06 PM)ramseycat Wrote: What the fuck is wrong with people? Why would you breast feed a 4 year old? The kid has teeth, can walk, talk, and eat solid food. To me it's just wrong. It seems incestuous somehow. I was just reading on another board about this and I cannot believe how long some women breast feed. Once the kid starts getting teeth, it's time to stop. Certainly when the kid can eat regular food and walks and talks. I just cannot imagine a 4 year old sucking at my boob. I couldn't post this opinion on that board of I would have my ass handed to me. LOL

Nowadays, rams would coat a boob in honey to get somebody near it..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Ramsey is coating her boobs in honey! Ooo la la. Go Ramsey!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
::facepalm::
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

hah I know but I went with it anyway.
Crash, you need to stop obsessing. Go look up someone else's old stuff. I bet Aussie would love your attention.

And for the record, my opinion on BF hasn't changed.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I sometimes read old threads. I read one the other day that was 5 yrs. old. I almost always laugh, I do a lot of cringing too. That old adage, "the more things change, the more they stay the same" applies many times.

Public breastfeeding is wrong! Go get in a corner somewhere. Hide!

Smiley_emoticons_fies
Unfortunately, jenny, you were the only post I could find on April 28, five years ago. Hopefully April 29 will be more promising..
What's my phone number Crash? If you answered 867-5309 there's hope for you yet.
Smiley_emoticons_wink
My name's not Tommy..
So you don't play pinball?
Elton did it better..
(04-28-2014, 09:08 AM)ramseycat Wrote: So you don't play pinball?

I play pinball, and I would kick your arse. It's well deserved too.
You probably would Aussie. So there is one thing you're better than me at. I'm afraid that's the only thing. Well that and drunk foolish posting.
Yes but you post like a drunk without the alcohol.
At times I do. In that you are correct. I think Crash secretly likes you too. So you have me best there as well.
(04-28-2014, 07:55 AM)Duchess Wrote: Public breastfeeding is wrong! Go get in a corner somewhere. Hide!

Smiley_emoticons_fies

Effin' instigator! hah

Guilty as charged. No one took the bait. Damnit!
(04-28-2014, 10:22 AM)ramseycat Wrote: You probably would Aussie. So there is one thing you're better than me at. I'm afraid that's the only thing. Well that and drunk foolish posting.

How do you think she does it? What makes her so good?
Don't rock the boat, skin the goat.....
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.