HOT OR NOT

Are you beautiful?

Place your index finger against your chin and nose to see if your lips touch it. If they do, congratulations, you're officially hot. If they don't, just ignore the results.

I just read that. Seriously.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
HOT! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

WTF? You'd have to have a nose like Pinocchio after he told a bunch of lies for it not to touch.
(05-01-2014, 03:30 PM)sally Wrote: WTF? You'd have to have a nose like Pinocchio after he told a bunch of lies for it not to touch.

Or a chin like Jay Leno's.
(05-01-2014, 02:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you beautiful?

Place your index finger against your chin and nose to see if your lips touch it. If they do, congratulations, you're officially hot. If they don't, just ignore the results.

I just read that. Seriously.

Blowing-kisses
This story was on GMA this morning. They pretty much said it was dumb.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Yeah they would know what dumb was. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

*snicker*
It's stupid because according to that test even these two would be considered hot.

[Image: b6a7w3.jpg]
^ Hmmm, looks like they might be from Liverpool, and I do notice a strong resemblance to CN.

I bet they're related.
This is for all the lonely people, thinkin that life has passed them by.......
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
CN did say his wife had very large breasts.
Jesus Christ..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

Oh man. Those hooters on that one. I don't ever want to have boobs like that. Please.
(05-02-2014, 09:53 AM)sally Wrote: It's stupid because according to that test even these two would be considered hot.

[Image: b6a7w3.jpg]
BronxEagle would hit that... Twice.hah

Now that I've seen that pic again I think her 2 front teeth are missing. Poor thing. I kinda like how they are comfortable in front of the camera.
(05-02-2014, 07:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Now that I've seen that pic again I think her 2 front teeth are missing. Poor thing. I kinda like how they are comfortable in front of the camera.

They probably got knocked out in a drunken bar fight. She looks like she could whip up on someone.
(05-02-2014, 08:06 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-02-2014, 07:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:

They probably got knocked out in a drunken bar fight. She looks like she could whip up on someone.

She would have to catch you first. I don't see that happening.
Hot or not?

[Image: 3D0C14BF00000578-0-image-m-1_1486733016643.jpg]

Julia Vins, 20, from the Saratov Oblast region of south-western Russia, can comfortably deadlift up to 400lbs.

Being fit & toned is attractive but all those muscles, not so much.