Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
When's the last time you shit your pants?
George Brett was the best hitter in baseball for a solid 5 years at one time in his career.

I sat in the Royals radio booth at old Metropolitan Stadium in 1978 for a game vs my Twinks (my step-moms sister had shagged one of their announcers).

What a lineup: Brett, Amos Otis, Hal MacRae, Frank White, etc, and man, could they pitch.

Brett hit for average and had power, too.

When he took Gossage deep and the ump overturned it, that was a moment I'll never forget.

I knew he'd had issues with hemmorhoids, and maybe that's loosened his sphincter?

I didn't need to know about all the times he's shit his pants.
(07-24-2014, 06:01 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: George Brett was the best hitter in baseball for a solid 5 years at one time in his career.

I sat in the Royals radio booth at old Metropolitan Stadium in 1978 for a game vs my Twinks (my step-moms sister had shagged one of their announcers).

What a lineup: Brett, Amos Otis, Hal MacRae, Frank White, etc, and man, could they pitch.

Brett hit for average and had power, too.

When he took Gossage deep and the ump overturned it, that was a moment I'll never forget.
I knew he'd had issues with hemmorhoids, and maybe that's loosened his sphincter?

I didn't need to know about all the times he's shit his pants.
This came up because 31 years ago today, he lost his shit in a game with the Yankees: http://m.mlb.com/video/v3180386/kcnyy-ge...4_28349556

I'm laughing my ass off. Oh my god that's awful. 28

Please, God, please don't ever let me poop my pants. I will fuckin' die, die right on the spot.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-24-2014, 06:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Please, God, please don't ever let me poop my pants. I will fuckin' die, die right on the spot.
I've trusted a few farts I shouldn't have. Oops
(07-24-2014, 06:49 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(07-24-2014, 06:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I've trusted a few farts I shouldn't have. Oops

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Actually, that's what the definition of a surprise is: It's a fart with a lump in it! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I have 2 Brett cards. They were worth about 70.00 each a few years ago. They are in great shape fresh from an unopened pile of packs I picked up 8 yrs ago. Still have 3 unopened left they're minis. I think they were 74 Topps minis.
OOPS they are a 75's......

[Image: 1975m-228a.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(07-25-2014, 10:01 AM)Maggot Wrote: I have 2 Brett cards. They were worth about 70.00 each a few years ago. They are in great shape fresh from an unopened pile of packs I picked up 8 yrs ago. Still have 3 unopened left they're minis. I think they were 74 Topps minis.
OOPS they are a 75's......

[Image: 1975m-228a.jpg]
You should put that shit in a snap case.
They're is my book, I should send them to be graded good centering on both. I bet a good 9
(07-25-2014, 12:25 PM)Maggot Wrote: They're is my book, I should send them to be graded good centering on both. I bet a good 9
It will up the value and they'll put it in a propper snap case. hah
Put your nuts in a snapcase blueberry balls!
(07-25-2014, 02:30 PM)Maggot Wrote: Put your nuts in a snapcase blueberry balls!
Dude... That's harsh. 54
(07-25-2014, 03:13 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(07-25-2014, 02:30 PM)Maggot Wrote: Put your nuts in a snapcase blueberry balls!
Dude... That's harsh. 54

Dammit! You should at least try it before getting all critical about it. snapper lips.
(07-25-2014, 04:08 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(07-25-2014, 03:13 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
Dude... That's harsh. 54

Dammit! You should at least try it before getting all critical about it. snapper lips.
No I meant the "blueberry balls" part. hah
I only said it because I picked a bucket of blueberries today. That was a bother because I was getting eaten by mosquitoes until I gave up and my foot stepped in something mushy.