Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are all the Tools?
I guess the "Tool" gang are "retooling" in the background with PM's.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

[Image: sheeple.jpg]
You apparently have a lot of people upset here. ::dlaugh::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:You apparently have a lot of people upset here. ::dlaugh::
When you figure out let me know.....lolSmiley_emoticons_wink
Well shit, I am not getting any pm's. hhmppff!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:Well shit, I am not getting any pm's. hhmppff!
I bet you will now. LOL!
Thanks, Tool is a good band.
D Wrote:Thanks, Tool is a good band.
bunch o weenies.

WAKE UP! IT'S TOOL TIME!::banana:::;beat:::kiss:::;box::::batguy::::angrier::
:Angel:
As in any pack, the one who is so radically different is often shunned by all the others.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess Wrote:
As in any pack, the one who is so radically different is often shunned by all the others.
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BROTHER Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[Image: wolf_in_sheeps_clothing.jpg]
What's funny is she even tops FryTard in the idiotic category. She's got him beat hands down on inanity, ridiculousness and babbling nonsensical posting.

You go Schmutzy!
The Antagonist Wrote:What's funny is she even tops FryTard in the idiotic category. She's got him beat hands down on inanity, ridiculousness and babbling nonsensical posting.

You go Schmutzy!
Says the "Biggest Tool" Of Them All! "Smooched Face" and ugly, too low to crawl.::bravo::
The Antagonist Wrote:What's funny is she even tops FryTard in the idiotic category. She's got him beat hands down on inanity, ridiculousness and babbling nonsensical posting.

You go Schmutzy!
She reminds me a lot of Frytard, actually. I've wondered several times if they were the same person. I don't truly think they are, but they are very similar in some ways. The idiot factor is about the same.
SyberBitch Wrote:

You go Schmutzy!
She reminds me a lot of Frytard, actually. I've wondered several times if they were the same person. I don't truly think they are, but they are very similar in some ways. The idiot factor is about the same.
I don't think it's Frytard, he was at least fun to pick on and could write a paragraph. You know it's going to be one of three things everytime Brother posts, it's either gibberish that doesn't consist of more than one sentence, a stupid youtube video, or a copy and paste.
sally Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:

You go Schmutzy!
I don't think it's Frytard, he was at least fun to pick on and could write a paragraph. You know it's going to be one of three things everytime Brother posts, it's either gibberish that doesn't consist of more than one sentence, a stupid youtube video, or a copy and paste.
SO FUCKING WHAT! It's my style! Your words and a mountain of other words amount to what? Who the Fuck do you think you assholes are? Get over yourselves...
We are Mockers !
Define Mocker.
BROTHER Wrote:Define Mocker.
Smart...Funny...Bold...Sarcastic...Original...Quick...Logical...Loyal {to our own}...Witty...Brazen...Honest.
Duchess Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:Define Mocker.
Smart...Funny...Bold...Sarcastic...Original...Quick...Logical...Loyal {to our own}...Witty...Brazen...Honest.
Heh! Frank should put that on the intro page Smiley_emoticons_wink