Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That moment when...
You really wish you'd gotten video of it.

I had to go in early yesterday for a procedure. So on my way back to the office I decided to stop at home for lunch. I could hear Tupac thumping in the house when I got out of the car. I opened the door to see my blonde headed blue eyed 16 year old daughter with a dew rag on and a swiffer duster/microphone in her hand giving the lip sync performance of the year. When I closed the door she turned around and screamed "DAD!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" I smiled and said "watching my daughter make me proud." Just then I realized I had a phone in my pocket and could have gotten the whole thing on video.hah

I've seen things and never think until after the fact that I should have taken a picture or recorded it. Like the day I saw the car that looked like it was decorated for newlyweds only it was all tarted up for someone who had just been released from the slammer.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-11-2014, 12:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I've seen things and never think until after the fact that I should have taken a picture or recorded it. Like the day I saw the car that looked like it was decorated for newlyweds only it was all tarted up for someone who had just been released from the slammer.
I feel better knowing it's not just me hah