MY STRANGE ADDICTION

A woman loves eating bricks. She's been doing it for 12 years and once ate a hole in her bedroom wall. She confessed she's secretly been eating her grandmother's house.

Another one is a geezer who likes to dress up in rubber suit made to look like young, shapely women. He looks so creepy. I'd be scared shitless to come across him while alone.

I haven't seen anything about poop yet. I don't think anything can top the poop hoarder.

[Image: 2455694500000578-2891685-Admiring_his_re...268040.jpg]

[Image: 2455508800000578-2891685-image-a-3_1419976268012.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Some show...Criminal Minds, or CSI recently did a show about one of those doll face dressing guys....got murdered.
It just goes to show how shallow you are when you make a thread like this instead of responding to a thread about resolutions for the coming year.

Duchess does not equal deep. *sigh*

Sometimes I wonder how we stay together year after year....
Commando Cunt Queen
Why can't people like this get accidently shot in Walmart?
(12-30-2014, 11:40 PM)username Wrote: It just goes to show how shallow you are when you make a thread like this instead of responding to a thread about resolutions for the coming year.

I don't do resolutions. I don't do Valentines Day. My feeling is those are things one should be doing every day of the year, not choosing one day to resolve to do something (or many things) or treating your lover in an extra special manner on one day.

Yes, I am shallow. I'm materialistic too and sometimes I'm a bitch but usually only when I'm tired AND hungry. I can be charming too.
Mock is my strange addiction.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I can't get over the one who eats bricks! Her teeth must be in horrible shape. *shudders*
(12-31-2014, 07:01 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I can't get over the one who eats bricks! Her teeth must be in horrible shape. *shudders*

I dunno, if she can eat a fucking brick she might have teeth like that guy in the James Bond movie
I'd probably shit a brick if someone forced me to eat a brick. For real.
(12-31-2014, 09:47 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'd probably shit a brick if someone forced me to eat a brick. For real.

They'd be waiting a long time. I imagine you'd have to work on it for over a year to even put a dent in it.

Y'all aren't going to believe this one.

Linda has been married to Bruce for three years. Bruce is a 70 ton carnival ride. She's previously enjoyed relationships with a locomotive & an airplane. Hahaha!

Linda stores Bruce on her property; his main structure, which she enjoys climbing, is kept outside, while the cars that form the rest of the ride are stored in a trailer.

'I love being in here,' she says of the trailer, which also contains a bunk bed where Linda sleeps when she wants to spend the night with Bruce.
It's a love affair between flesh and steel

'I usually set up a table and have a candlelight dinner. It's really nice being in here with him.

'And I can have more closer moments with him than with the main load outside and all my neighbors staring in the yard. You do want that closed doors scene.'

She insists that sexuality is not the basis for her relationship with Bruce, but rather her intimate and romantic feelings towards the metal structure.

'It's the feeling in my heart, it's a love affair between flesh and steel,' she explains. 'We're just an old couple. We're a sweet old couple.'

Da fuck!
Wow.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

These people need some serious therapy. It's not okay to eat bricks or be in love with a fricken train for godssake. Yet instead of getting help they sign up for a goddamn reality show. Jesus.
I've been known to watch Hoarders and Intervention and a few other reality shows but I saw that show on demand the other day and couldn't bring myself to watch it. People in general already freak me the hell out with some of the weird things that they do...I just....head/sand. Don't want to see.
Commando Cunt Queen
I watch Hoarders and Intervention in another room because my husband can't deal with it. I haven't watched My Strange Addiction yet, but I saw a preview where a woman was addicted to eating rolls of toilet paper.

The poop hoarder was the worst. I cannot imagine what could be more gross than that unless someone was eating fetuses or boiling cats for soup. It left quite an impression on me. She did not want to give up her poop encrusted bowl. Fucking hell.
(01-15-2015, 03:11 PM)sally Wrote: I watch Hoarders and Intervention in another room because my husband can't deal with it. I haven't watched My Strange Addiction yet, but I saw a preview where a woman was addicted to eating rolls of toilet paper.

I can't deal with it either. My g-ma was a hoarder...it was the most traumatizing thing I had ever dealt with in my life when we had to go clean that shithole.
I tried to watch it once and only lasted 5 minutes.

I watched the addiction show once. Some grown ass man was in a fucking crib with a diaper on and a binky in his mouth. I wanted to jump thru the TV and beat the crap outta him. I can't watch those stupid shows.

I still sometimes think about the poop hoarder. I think it traumatized me.
(10-26-2017, 11:33 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I still sometimes think about the poop hoarder. I think it traumatized me.
*gives Duchess a hug*

I really needed that! Thank you!