Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Wild and Wonderful Whites
of West Virginia... Anybody seen it?
Sounds familiar. I'll have to check.
(03-03-2015, 07:11 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: of West Virginia... Anybody seen it?

Yes! Cracker suggested it to me a few years ago. I was enthralled with those hillbillies.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-03-2015, 08:01 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-03-2015, 07:11 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: of West Virginia... Anybody seen it?

Yes! Cracker suggested it to me a few years ago. I was enthralled with those hillbillies.
Probably the most fucked up family on the planet. I will use this thread to post up some of the gems from past and present.

"His brain cell is all eat up... But I don't know which cell it is."

I initially thought it was a joke. I could not believe that people actually lived like that, presented themselves like that, etc.

"Sniffin aeroplane glue out of a samerich bag..."

Suebob... The sexy one.
(03-04-2015, 11:09 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Suebob... The sexy one.

hah Uh huh.
(03-04-2015, 11:06 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I initially thought it was a joke. I could not believe that people actually lived like that, presented themselves like that, etc.

It's not unusual to come across people like that here.
(03-04-2015, 11:20 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-04-2015, 11:09 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Suebob... The sexy one.

hah Uh huh.
Couldn't find the clip about Suebob's son Brandon Poe, who blew off his stepdad's face and then had a standoff with law enforcement for 11 hours. That was one of my favorites because he was trying to justify why the judge would release him because he thought the judge liked him. hah

Jesco's been clean for 30 years!

I'm fascinated by those people. They interest me. The way they talk and live their lives, even the way they move and sit. They all are like the woman I saw with sideburns, I couldn't take my eyes off them.
(03-04-2015, 04:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm fascinated by those people. They interest me. The way they talk and live their lives, even the way they move and sit. They all are like the woman I saw with sideburns, I couldn't take my eyes off them.

More white tattoos... Hold out to the end ladies, you get to see Wimpy's lolipop. Shocker... Wimpy is back in prison.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

That's ^^^^^^ what I go through when I watch those people.