Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Peanut stands
Would you opt for roasted or boiled? I'll explain later, but your decision greatly explains your fucked up personality. You can't choose both or neither. It's only a one or another choice.
Roasted
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Roasted (nuts)!
Roasted
Boiled is first choice (but I like roasted peanuts too).
Have tried both. Roasted tastes better. I am sure there is something psychologically perverted to want roasted OR boiled nuts. Cannot wait to see how this plays out. 112 Compcoff 57
Roasted.

Boiled peanuts...blech...sounds disgusting.
(03-21-2015, 01:23 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Roasted.

Boiled peanuts...blech...sounds disgusting.

I have never heard of a peanut-preference-personality-profile, personally.

Somehow, I'm afraid Big Sal's gonna reveal that since I like boiled peanuts (in the shell) best, I'm kinda weird or something. People will be shocked and dismayed, I just know it.

Seriously, we never had much money when I was a kid. So, it was always a treat to fight over a bag of these with my sisters -- at the drive-in, or swap meet, or carnival or wherever.

[Image: 670px-Boil-Peanuts-Step-1.jpg]

To this day, I like sucking the salt off of the shell before my tongue finds its way to the nuts.

I prefer boiled and shelled pistachios and sunflower seeds over a bag of un-shelled roasted ones too.
(03-21-2015, 02:25 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I like sucking the salt off of the shell before my tongue finds its way to the nuts.

Smiley_emoticons_fies My mind went straight XXX.

Roasted I guess. I don't like the word boiled.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Roasted, people all over the south like Boiled but I think they suck
Roasted.

Boiled peanuts are big here. Zack likes them. I've never tried them because they sound gross.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Butter toffee peanuts. For the win.

ETA: I know Sally ' s either/or rule.
Fuck Sally.
and fuck her rule.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(03-21-2015, 02:25 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Somehow, I'm afraid Big Sal's gonna reveal that since I like boiled peanuts (in the shell) best, I'm kinda weird or something. People will be shocked and dismayed, I just know it.

Nope, I actually prefer them boiled in the shell too.

This is turning out exactly as I figured. I'm going out of town, I'll be back next week to tell everyone what this means. Especially for all of the assholes who picked roasted.

I only choose roasted because you made me make a choice.

I buy them in the shell for the Blue Jays though.
(03-21-2015, 10:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I buy them in the shell for the Blue Jays though.

You go to Blue Jays games?

I figured you'd be a Phillies fan.
(03-21-2015, 11:22 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: You go to Blue Jays games?

No, not a fan of baseball nor B-ball. I used to be as into hockey as I am football. Hockey is God where I come from and we (my brothers) had a rink in our backyard.

I was referring to a bird. I feed all the critters that come around. My yard was certified as a wildlife sanctuary by the National Wildlife Federation.
You know Minnesota is often called 'The State of Hockey'?

I'm very familiar with backyard rinks, rinks on ponds and boot-hockey in the driveway.

To me, it's still the best sport to watch in person.
(03-21-2015, 11:57 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm very familiar with backyard rinks, rinks on ponds and boot-hockey in the driveway.

My Mom once told me that when you raise kids in a place where it is so cold and frozen over for many months out of the year you better get your kids involved in outdoor activities otherwise everyone will go mad. They taught us how to ski and skate as soon as we were old enough to walk and we always had snowmobiles. Winter can be as fun as Summer.
(03-21-2015, 06:08 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-21-2015, 02:25 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I like sucking the salt off of the shell before my tongue finds its way to the nuts.

Smiley_emoticons_fies My mind went straight XXX.

Roasted I guess. I don't like the word boiled.

Boiled is fine for eggs and potatoes but not peanuts.
(03-21-2015, 01:46 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Boiled is fine for eggs and potatoes but not peanuts.

So close-minded.

Ah well...at least you'll never have to worry about sally or I trying to get our hands on your nut sack.

Nor Donovan, unless your nuts happen to be covered in sticky-sweet butter toffee. 70