IT'S ALL SALLY'S FAULT

I think her neurosis has rubbed off on me. I think I might have Alzheimer's. One day I couldn't spell military. Easy word, didn't have an issue with it just now but for the life of me I could not spell it that day. I ended up googling it. Another day, I filled the cat's bowl and promptly walked to the trash can and dumped it out. Granted I wasn't focused, I was having a conversation in my mind at the time.

Does that sound like dementia?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-21-2015, 01:20 PM)Duchess Wrote: Does that sound like dementia?

Yes.

My dad has early stage mild Alzheimer. He forgets the names of everyday objects and angers and gets upset easily, often times over trivial unimportant stuff. He still knows who we are and keeps his mind active doing crosswords and word jumbles so its not too bad yet.
Oh Clang, what would you know? It's either menopause or pregnancy. You know with Sally's clan, they breed like rabbits.
Sally says you're old and decrepit. Sally also thinks she has nostril entering conga eels in her sinuses. I'm amused at the difference. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-21-2015, 07:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: Sally says you're old and decrepit. Sally also thinks she has nostril entering conga eels in her sinuses. I'm amused at the difference. hah

oh very funny

[Image: WIN_20150308_192414_zps4taehaxm.jpg]
(03-21-2015, 10:14 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-21-2015, 07:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: Sally says you're old and decrepit. Sally also thinks she has nostril entering conga eels in her sinuses. I'm amused at the difference. hah

oh very funny

[Image: WIN_20150308_192414_zps4taehaxm.jpg]

Looks like it's almost Botox time again.
For you!
(03-21-2015, 01:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think her neurosis has rubbed off on me. I think I might have Alzheimer's. One day I couldn't spell military. Easy word, didn't have an issue with it just now but for the life of me I could not spell it that day. I ended up googling it. Another day, I filled the cat's bowl and promptly walked to the trash can and dumped it out. Granted I wasn't focused, I was having a conversation in my mind at the time.

Does that sound like dementia?

I think I might have Halfheimer's, I only forget half of everything! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Awww, look at that, Aussie all cute.

But yeah, I also got a similar problem with Sally, every time she pops up I forget shit as well. Does braking out in cold sweat also fall under Alzheimer's?

God I can be so wonderfully cheesy sometimes Smiley_emoticons_smile
Cheese will be my downfall someday. It possesses me and my inner self cries for an exorcism but my tongue refuses to comply. Like the triple headed dogs at the gates of Hades it stops the will to stop the need and so I suffer, cheese, the ultimate craving.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-22-2015, 02:13 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: For you!

Not hardly. I have no idea how to be as vain as you are, crazy lady.
(03-22-2015, 03:08 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(03-22-2015, 02:13 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: For you!

Not hardly. I have no idea how to be as vain as you are, crazy lady.

It's not for me its for the fans.
(03-22-2015, 05:49 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: It's not for me its for the fans.

hah

[Image: pedestal_fan.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
At least you have weed to set your head straight. I don't even have that. I took a couple tokes off my husbands joint and I cant even think about addressing the peanut thread now. It took me about 4 minutes to type this.
(03-22-2015, 06:12 PM)username Wrote:
(03-22-2015, 05:49 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: It's not for me its for the fans.

hah

[Image: pedestal_fan.jpg]

I was waiting for F2 to walk straight into it with something stupid at me, like she usually does, and I was going to say, I didn't mean myself, I meant Michael Jackson fans.
(03-21-2015, 03:56 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Oh Clang, what would you know?

A lot more than you, Austrailan Sally Jesse Raphael.

I was responding to Duchess' comment about dementia, wtf are you babbling about menopause and pregnancy about for? I know all about those. My mom and high school health class taught me all I didn't care to know about that.
(03-23-2015, 01:29 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I was responding to Duchess' comment about dementia, wtf are you babbling about menopause and pregnancy about for? I know all about those. My mom and high school health class taught me all I didn't care to know about that.

hahhahhah
(03-23-2015, 01:29 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Mohammed is right, I am as cute as a button, and he is welcome in my club as a VIP anytime. You on the other hand are skating on thin ice.

If you think you can offend me, they are Chanel glasses darling, it's you and your lack of class that failed to notice that. For the record, I have another pair of Chanel glasses that I have bought, I call them my princess glasses because they are so beautiful, I was going to give them to you for Christmas, but you just lost out buster.

[Image: eff00fe9-d303-46af-b93a-b8aceba65a71_zpssujdvhs8.jpg][Image: 6f897924-9f01-4e56-a825-5cfd2eb13f92_zpsuwutfuqj.jpg]
Money doesn't but class Aussie. Only Chanel glasses.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Class is like sex appeal, you either have it or you don't. You can be dirt poor and have both while the wealthy person has neither.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]