Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
POT VS ALCOHOL

Has everyone in here drank alcohol at some point in time? Smoked pot?

Leaving the legalities out, could you argue that one is more dangerous than the other?

Does anyone drink everyday or smoke weed everyday?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
When you drink more you get drunk more. There is a limit on how screwed up you can get on weed. Unless some super ganga comes out and weed is rated like alcohol content 30proof 80 proof.
I've always thought liquor stores should sell weed. Their all set up for it already.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Pots worse for me because as an Irishman, I have two livers.

I think alcohol is such a bad idea for some people. They don't know when to stop and they morph into obnoxious muthas. When I think of drunken, obnoxious muthafuckas the very first person who comes to mind is a little jockey I know. He's such a mouthy little bastard and I think he uses his small stature as a shield.
I don't know if one is worse than the other, don't even have an opinion.
Don't smoke much, lil now and than at a party.
I do enjoy a drink though, not every day, or every other day. Sometimes 2 or 3 days in a row.
I like making it too, made many beers and wines and have a working knowledge of the other kind.
Read somewhere on the web how to grow pot, somewhere
(04-30-2015, 05:29 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I think alcohol is such a bad idea for some people. They don't know when to stop and they morph into obnoxious muthas. When I think of drunken, obnoxious muthafuckas the very first person who comes to mind is a little jockey I know. He's such a mouthy little bastard and I think he uses his small stature as a shield.

I just get louder, sillier, and punchy(like tap you on the shoulder too hard, nothing too violent) when drunk.
Drinking and driving is WAY worse than smoking and driving. And as maggs pointed out, the more you drink the drunker you get. People die from alcohol poisoning. Potheads just eat all of the peanutbutter captain crunch.hah
I like them together and don't think either is any problem in moderation.

A couple of hits, a couple of drinks, some music, and no need to drive anywhere -- life is good.

Along the lines of what Maggot said, I could smoke a ton of weed without doing anything of which I was ashamed or for which I felt the need to apologize to others. And, I wouldn't have put others at risk or felt broken the next day. Not so with alcohol. I pulled some asinine drunken moves in my party days.

So, I rank weed ahead of pot in terms of personal and public safety; less dangerous. I don't do either every day. Sadly, there are times when I don't do either for weeks.
Pot is better for me. I get too Lovey dovey when I'm drinking and make a fool of myself.
My youngest son is probably 120 lbs lbs soaking wet. He thinks he can take on the whole world when he's drinking and has gotten his ass kicked more than once in the bars.
Drinking changes most peoples personality and it's usually not a good thing.
Pot IS better, except when you smoke with one of your younger brothers and he gets you high and then convinces your suggestible self that he laced the pot with Angel dust/PCP and that he can somehow magically make your penis shrink and almost disappear. It was good pot though, I guess.
(04-30-2015, 11:25 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Pot IS better, except when you smoke with one of your younger brothers and he gets you high and then convinces your suggestible self that he laced the pot with Angel dust/PCP and that he can somehow magically make your penis shrink and almost disappear. It was good pot though, I guess.
Is it just me, or does it seem like a lot of your more horrific childhood memories revolve around your crank?
I don't drink much now and I don't take any drugs. I see the negative effects of alcohol and pot everyday. Alcohol is more destructive but you might be surprised by how many deadbeat dads are potheads. The notion that pot is harmless is piffle, all drugs can be abused.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Alcohol is much cheaper than weed, much and for some people it's more readily available.
(05-01-2015, 09:47 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I don't drink much now and I don't take any drugs. I see the negative effects of alcohol and pot everyday. Alcohol is more destructive but you might be surprised by how many deadbeat dads are potheads. The notion that pot is harmless is piffle, all drugs can be abused.
The english abuse caffine daily at tea time. I'd like to think that's fairly harmless. The same with the US and coffee, so maybe not all drugs are harmful when they're abused. I never touch the stuff so I can point and laugh. hah
I gave up using pot on a regular basis a few years ago. It wasn't because I didn't like it anymore, it was because, if I shoot someone and have thc in my system it is instantly a dirty shoot and I end up in jail. Thc takes a long time to get out of the system. Where as I can actually sit in a bar and drink [up to .10] and still be good if someone ends up with lead poisoning. The laws are really fucked up!!
I don't think one is worse than the other though.
(05-01-2015, 05:36 PM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: I gave up using pot on a regular basis a few years ago. It wasn't because I didn't like it anymore, it was because, if I shoot someone and have thc in my system it is instantly a dirty shoot and I end up in jail. Thc takes a long time to get out of the system. Where as I can actually sit in a bar and drink [up to .10] and still be good if someone ends up with lead poisoning. The laws are really fucked up!!
I don't think one is worse than the other though.
I wanna party with this guy someday.
BG1, I would love to party with the family of Mock !
Don't do it F.U. BG is a liar! He asked me once if I wanted to DP a girl with him, and after 5 mins of waiting naked, I realized there was no girl on the way.
(04-29-2015, 04:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Has everyone in here drank alcohol at some point in time? Smoked pot?

Leaving the legalities out, could you argue that one is more dangerous than the other?

Does anyone drink everyday or smoke weed everyday?

I think all chemicals have both short term and long term affects on our bodies.

I would much rather someone use medical marijuana than pills for pain. I wish it were more widely accepted.

I do not drink or smoke anymore.
(04-30-2015, 01:07 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(04-30-2015, 11:25 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Pot IS better, except when you smoke with one of your younger brothers and he gets you high and then convinces your suggestible self that he laced the pot with Angel dust/PCP and that he can somehow magically make your penis shrink and almost disappear. It was good pot though, I guess.
Is it just me, or does it seem like a lot of your more horrific childhood memories revolve around your crank?

Nope, its true. I was so traumatized I didn't even masterbate until I was 23.