Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves -- The Fraud Squad Files
Lots of scammers and lots of suckers greasing their wheels out there.

Sometimes it catches up to them, and worse.

Fraud Squad Case File 1.

[Image: B9317729246Z.1_20150615004156_000_GRBB2SU9I.1-0.jpg]
Gyspy Blancharde, 19, (left) suffers from Muscular Dystrophy and Leukemia.

She and her mom Dee-Dee Blancharde (right) moved to Springfield, Missouri after Hurricane Katrina left them homeless and they were given a new home from Habitat for Humanity.

Well, Dee-Dee was found stabbed to death in her bed on Sunday, June 14th. Police were called to the house to investigate when friends of the mother and daughter saw disturbing messages on the Facebook account the two women shared.

One of the messages said, "That Bitch is dead" and another one said, “I fucken SLASHED THAT FAT PIG AND RAPED HER SWEET INNOCENT DAUGHTER…HER SCREAM WAS SOOOO FUCKEN LOUD LOL.”

Police were then frantically trying to locate Gypsy who was nowhere to be found. 24 hours later they traced the Facebook update locations and found Gypsy 600 miles away in Big Bend, Wisconsin with a man (and McDonald's masturbator) named Nicholas Godejohn.

^That was the story and update from yesterday.

Today's news indicates that not only was Gypsy alive and well, she was walking around without the wheelchair she was supposedly confined to.

And, she looked a whole lot different than she did in all the pictures that she and her mom posted on the many GoFundMe and donations-soliciting sites they used to generate income. Plus, the guy she was with is her on-line boyfriend.

[Image: godejohn-blancharde.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all]
^ Gypsy Blancharde and Nicholas Godejohn

Godejohn quickly admitted to killing Dee-Dee, per Gypsy's request. Godejohn said he thought about raping her too, but decided against it.

Police say that Gypsy had a slew of on-line dating profiles and that everything about Dee-Dee and Gypsy's life is being examined as possible fraud. LE has warned the public not to donate anything to the family because "things aren't always what they seem."

Gypsy and Nicholas are both charged with murder and armed criminal action (they stole thousands of dollars from the home safe). They're being held on $1million bond and prosecutors may seek the death penalty.

Refs:
http://heavy.com/news/2015/06/gypsy-clau...r-funeral/
http://www.ozarksfirst.com/news/daughter...blancharde
Another story from the "Strange but true" files.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

The stories of the strange & fucked up aren't so few & far between anymore.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Any word on the whereabouts of the Chihuahua?
(06-17-2015, 03:31 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: Any word on the whereabouts of the Chihuahua?

It's a sad story, really. Rufus was killed on Christmas Eve 2014.

You see, Dee-Dee was attempting to get Gypsy transferred into the life-preserving oxygen bubble that Santa had left her. In their excitement, Dee-Dee accidentally stepped on Rufus who was then tragically rolled down by Gypsy's wheelchair. That's what the Rufus Blancharde Memorial GoFundMe page said.

However, in light of recent events, authorities are now investigating Rufus' untimely demise as a possible homicide. They've exhumed the body. Turns out, Rufus was a large, white, female, sewer-rat dyed to pass as a small, dark, male canine.

Neighbors say they found it odd that Rufus had no male genitalia, shat pellets, and didn't bark or nip at their ankles. They didn't want to seem judgmental though, so they never questioned it and instead each contributed $20 per week to help selfless Dee-Dee and sickly Gypsy feed their strange beloved little pet.
IF this is proven true, I could see why Gypsy wanted the bitch dead.

It's not an excuse nor a defense for actually having her mother killed, but it might be a mitigating factor for me when it comes to considering appropriate sentencing.

Snip:
An estranged cousin, Bobby Pitre, told The Springfield News-Leader that Dee Dee Blancharde shaved her daughter's head so people would believe she had leukemia, forced her to use a wheelchair and made her take a medication that caused her to lose her teeth. Pitre said it was all ploy for Dee Dee Blancharde to control her daughter. (And, of course, to scam people into giving them money.)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/17...3214101222
That was one rotten muthu.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Rat Bastard --Fraud Squad Case File #2

[Image: 1972390_704315656301236_509815448_n.jpg?...e=561FABA5][Image: n-KFC-FRIED-RAT-HOAX-large570.jpg]
^ Devorice Dixon, a Los Angeles man, got a breaded rat in his 3-piece KFC meal last week. That's what he claimed and what he posted on Twitter, along with the above picture proof.

"I WENT BACK TO KFC YESTERDAY AND SPOKE TO THE MANAGER SHE SAID IT IS A RAT AND APOLOGIZED, IT'S TIME FOR A LAWYER!!! BESAFE DON'T EAT FAST FOOD !!!", posted Dixon.

Nice try Dev. hah

KFC reps looked at the breaded mystery meat and claimed it was indeed chicken. They had it tested, and it was confirmed to be chicken. KFC is contemplating whether to file any charges.
(06-22-2015, 05:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Rat Bastard --Fraud Squad Case File #2

[Image: 1972390_704315656301236_509815448_n.jpg?...e=561FABA5][Image: n-KFC-FRIED-RAT-HOAX-large570.jpg]
^ Devorice Dixon, a Los Angeles man, got a breaded rat in his 3-piece KFC meal last week. That's what he claimed and what he posted on Twitter, along with the above picture proof.

"I WENT BACK TO KFC YESTERDAY AND SPOKE TO THE MANAGER SHE SAID IT IS A RAT AND APOLOGIZED, IT'S TIME FOR A LAWYER!!! BESAFE DON'T EAT FAST FOOD !!!", posted Dixon.

Nice try Dev. hah

KFC reps looked at the breaded mystery meat and claimed it was indeed chicken. They had it tested, and it was confirmed to be chicken. KFC is contemplating whether to file any charges.
Sounds like KFC needs to conduct an inservice with their managers on not admitting guilt prior to a thorough investigation.
^ I should have posted more of the story and the link Gunnar.

KFC spokesperson Coronel also alleged that Dixon lied about being told the piece of chicken was a rat.

"We did an internal investigation and talked to all employees. That statement is false," Coronel wrote. "The right thing for this customer to do is to apologize and cease making false claims about the KFC brand."

Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/22...38056.html
(06-22-2015, 06:11 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: ^ I should have posted more of the story and the link Gunnar.

KFC spokesperson Coronel also alleged that Dixon lied about being told the piece of chicken was a rat.

"We did an internal investigation and talked to all employees. That statement is false," Coronel wrote. "The right thing for this customer to do is to apologize and cease making false claims about the KFC brand."

Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/22...38056.html
That makes me feel better. At least those managers are educated to earn their 20K per year salaries. hah
Good God almighty. This is one of the most bizarre stories I've ever read.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
A decent scammer would have at least fried a real rat
(06-22-2015, 07:40 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: A decent scammer would have at least fried a real rat

Dev didn't have the Original Recipe, so I think his fraud attempt would have been quashed even sooner if he'd fried a real rat.

He actually did buy that piece of chicken at KFC. It was shaped like a rat and thus the scheming began.

People are strange, and greedy... Some of them.
The Bad Bern

One of the biggest, thieving, fraudster assholes -- Bernie Madoff -- has been in prison for 5 years now; he's doing 150 years.

I was glad to read that bankruptcy attorneys have thus far been able to recover hidden assets that equate to about 23 of the money he swindled from investors with his ponzi scheme.

The amount of money recovered for victims of the Bernard Madoff Ponzi scheme has now topped $11 billion, bankruptcy lawyers announced yesterday.

[Image: meet-sonja-kohn-the-criminal-soulmate-an...ithout.jpg]

Snip:
"We now have $11,079,000,000," said Irving Picard, who heads the team of bankruptcy lawyers appointed by the court to sort out the financial mess left when Madoff was arrested and his firm collapsed in 2008.

Based on the $17.5 billion that investors originally put into Madoff's hands, victims would recover about 63 cents on the dollar for every approved claim of their principle investment.

"We're hoping that we can collect another $3 to $4 billion so we could be in the $14 or $15 billion range," Picard told ABC News.

At the time of Madoff's arrest, his clients thought they had a total of some $64 billion based on profits over the years. The victims will be compensated only for the amount of money they originally invested, not the fictitious profits that Madoff created.

Full story: http://abc7ny.com/news/recovered-madoff-money-now-over-$11-billion/1181873/
HotD, I don't feel like poring over all the pages regarding Madoff.

Can you give me a quick refresher on some of the more famous people that were duped by Madoff?

One couple that comes to mind is Kevin Bacon and his wife Kyra Sedgwick.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-02-2016, 10:44 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: HotD, I don't feel like poring over all the pages regarding Madoff.

Can you give me a quick refresher on some of the more famous people that were duped by Madoff?

Here you go...

1. Steven Spielberg
His Wunderkinder Foundation lost an undisclosed amount. About 70 percent of the interest and dividend of this foundation income came from the Madoff firm in 2006.

2. Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick
The amount lost by the stars of "Footloose" and "The Closer "was also undisclosed. According to Sedgwick, even if they were not financially destroyed, they did lose hard-earned money they thought was in a safe place.

3. Elie Wiesel
The foundation founded by this author and Holocaust survivor, Elie Wiesel's Foundation for Humanity, lost $15.2 million, referring "substantially all" of its assets. Wiesel had this to say about Madoff: "Could I forgive him? No."

4. Sandy Koufax
This Hall of Fame Dodgers pitcher, together with other big names in baseball, became Madoff's victims and lost an undisclosed amount.

(The Mets owner was also duped.)

5. Eric Roth
This Hollywood screenwriter who has been credited with "Forrest Gump" and "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" admitted he suffered "massive losses" linked to the scam. He commented to the Los Angeles Times: "The tragedy is the people who lost their life savings and their dreams."

6. Larry King
While this former talk show host was on Madoff's client list, he confided to the TV news show, "Extra", that he was lucky enough to get back the money he had invested with Madoff.

7. Zsa Zsa Gabor
The actress lost $10 million. Frederic von Anhalt, Gabor's husband, expressed his feelings by saying "If I was in New York, I would take a baseball stick and hit this terrible man over the head."

8. Jeffrey Katzenberg
Katzenberg, who heads DreamWorks Animation and produced "Shrek" films lost undisclosed amount in millions. "What it has done to other people is terrible. It's destroyed many people's lives. People that I know," he said after the scam broke out.

9. John Malkovich
This actor described that he was "ruined" financially by this scam. In 2011, he went to court to reclaim the $2.3 million he lost.

10. Eliot Spitzer
The family real estate firm owned by this former governor of New York lost an undisclosed amount due to the scam.

http://www.realtytoday.com/articles/3692...scheme.htm
Thanks for posting HotD.

Some pretty well known folks.

Remember people, if it sounds too good to be true....