Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
calories
I bought a coffee cake thing today its 3" x 6" and about and inch thick. So I'm looking at the label and it has 2000 calories 80 grams of fat and 20 grams of saturated fat. It's an un assuming stupid dinky coffee cake but I'm not gonna eat it, nope un freaking believable. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

That's enough calories for an entire day!!

I just looked again and its not 2000 its 1860 calories
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I used to be a freak about reading labels and never ate more than 30 grams of fat a day. 80 grams of fat in a single serving is shocking to me even though I no longer do as I used to.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-07-2015, 07:52 AM)Maggot Wrote: I bought a coffee cake thing today its 3" x 6" and about and inch thick. So I'm looking at the label and it has 2000 calories 80 grams of fat and 20 grams of saturated fat. It's an un assuming stupid dinky coffee cake but I'm not gonna eat it, nope un freaking believable. Smiley_emoticons_shocked

That's enough calories for an entire day!!

I just looked again and its not 2000 its 1860 calories

What's the serving size for that? I'll bet they say it's 2-3 or something to make it not look so bad...
Yeah its 2 servings.
My caloric intake needs based on 15 calories per pound is 3075 so that damn thing would be like swallowing a live cat. IMO
It certainly would taste better and hopefully have less hair though.
I singe the hair off all the cats I eat. They are better than fiber for scrubbing down the intestinal walls.
What's a calorie? Sounds foreign or made up.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin