Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Coming Insurrection
[Image: 557586f9007fae1e24ffe50fb7c2af9a.jpg]

I hope you read this by now.

Here it comes

BTW Mr. Noble, big difference between me and a buffalo, big difference.
hah I aint afraid of no ghost.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I wonder if the DNC would have passed a resolution, last Friday, to join BLM after viewing King's video?

Thank god I can "pass" . . . unless they think I'm a "coon" or an "Oreo".

185 grain hollow points . . . check!
Why is he wasting time recording a video? Shouldn't he be out killing crackers and cops?
My legal guns trump their illegal ones right? Most blacks around here are plenty cool. Its the spics and white idiots that wreck things.
I'm glad i'm not a cop, or white.
(09-03-2015, 02:57 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I'm glad i'm not a cop, or white.

Black Face poser! hah
(09-03-2015, 03:00 PM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 02:57 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I'm glad i'm not a cop, or white.

Black Face poser! hah
I'm not white! I'm Scottish, Irish, German, Russian Jew. hah
There is no "Black Irish" Lives Matter.

We should start a chapter.
(09-03-2015, 03:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: There is no "Black Irish" Lives Matter.

You obviously don't know Tyrese O'Houlihan or Lafwonda McNally.

ETA: There might be some conflict, as Obama and his buddy Henry Louis Gates, Jr. are also part Irish. I wonder if they could hop on the movement?
(09-03-2015, 03:14 PM)BlueTiki Wrote: There is no "Black Irish" Lives Matter.

They did a pretty good whiskey in a jar too.
Hey Pyro.............

The surge of refugees fleeing Syria and other war-torn regions is putting immense pressure not only on Europe but also the United States, as the Obama administration faces calls to take a more...

Here they come. Smiley_emoticons_shocked We may even pay the shipping and handling charges.
It is odd this administration is welcoming Muslims with open arms (and our wallets) but the Christians fleeing certain death are told we will get around to you some time next year.
Christians are used to getting persecuted and they stand their ground. Tough bunch that will stare down the mouth of the tiger.
Know who else will willingly climb down and face lions? Clinically insane people and retards.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(09-04-2015, 11:03 AM)Donovan Wrote: Know who else will willingly climb down and face lions? Clinically insane people and retards.

During roman times they had no choice.
Also .............In Germany Muslims are converting to Christianity the peaceful religion. Some for asylum but many because it was not allowed in their home Muslim country. They are signing their death warrant by doing so. They now are staring down the mouth of the tiger.

We are so lucky to live in America.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-04-2015, 11:29 AM)Duchess Wrote:

We are so lucky to live in America.

Yes we are. You just don't realize it till you go to other countries though.
(09-04-2015, 08:01 AM)Maggot Wrote: Hey Pyro.............

The surge of refugees fleeing Syria and other war-torn regions is putting immense pressure not only on Europe but also the United States, as the Obama administration faces calls to take a more...

Here they come. Smiley_emoticons_shocked We may even pay the shipping and handling charges.
They could be employed building and manning that new WALL on our southern boarder.