Bumperstickers
Do you have any on your car(s)? What do they say?

I just put a Thrasher sticker on mine that probably measures 4"x 1 1/2" (which means you'd need to be right on my car ass with binoculars to read it). But, it's the only bumper sticker I've had on my car for as long as I can remember.

You?
Commando Cunt Queen
You white trash mother fucker. No I don't have any bumper stickers on my car, WTF?

I do have one of those rubber nut sacks that hang from the trailer hitch, however.

Hell no, I haven't defaced my beautiful car with bumper stickers. Dramaqueen
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-03-2015, 10:18 PM)sally Wrote: You white trash mother fucker. No I don't have any bumper stickers on my car, WTF?

I do have one of those rubber nut sacks that hang from the trailer hitch, however.

Hanging body parts from the homeless people you have hit does not constitute a bumper sticker.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Who's the man that walks on his hands and kisses the ground that everyone walks on...................Shaft, Damn right. Relaxed Drink John Shaft.
[Image: anti_hillary_clinton_bumper_sticker-r766...vr_324.jpg]
I can't stand bumper stickers on my vehicles. I even removed the dealer logo's, I figure if I own the fucking thing they need to pay me to advertise their business.
Motorcycle helmets are another matter. Mine is covered with these little gyms: "Jesus Loves You, I think your an Asshole", "My Inner Child is a Mean little Motherfucker", " I May Not go Down in History, But I will go Down on Your Sister", "Fuck Rap" its rather an extensive list
If your head ever comes off with the helmet on it will give the ambulance driver something to chuckle about.
Pyropappy ' s selection is a huge surprise...

Said nobody.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(09-04-2015, 07:28 AM)Maggot Wrote: Who's the man that walks on his hands and kisses the ground that everyone walks on...................Shaft, Damn right. Relaxed Drink John Shaft.

You're damn right!

I had a No Fat Chicks bumper sticker on my pick up.

Then I gained a few pounds, some of it in the chest area. So, I grabbed a Sharpie, inserted an "l", and kept on truckin'...

(That IS a lie. I hated those No Fat Chicks stickers, also the No Mean People ones.)
I've never had a bumper sticker...I leave that to the classy folks. Sarcastic
(09-04-2015, 10:43 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 07:28 AM)Maggot Wrote: Who's the man that walks on his hands and kisses the ground that everyone walks on...................Shaft, Damn right. Relaxed Drink John Shaft.

You're damn right!

I had a No Fat Chicks bumper sticker on my pick up.

Then I gained a few pounds, some of it in the chest area. So, I grabbed a Sharpie, inserted an "l", and kept on truckin'...

(That IS a lie. I hated those No Fat Chicks stickers, also the No Mean People ones.)

I bet you had those aluminum naked big-titty mud flaps too. You look the type that appreciates a silhouette of a nice rack.

The only thing I don't get is why you'd hate Fiat chicks. What do you have against Foreign car owners?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(09-04-2015, 10:56 AM)Donovan Wrote: I bet you had those aluminum naked big-titty mud flaps too. You look the type that appreciates a silhouette of a nice rack.

Oh yeah, I love those flaps.

I always wonder what kind of women are attracted to men who have that kind of shit displayed on their rides.

Not this kind. Dramaqueen
My husband bought an old work truck years ago and it had a bumper sticker on one side that said The Love Doctors and one on the other side that said We Don't Give A Damn How You Do It Up North. He never even bothered taking them off, I'm surprised anyone hired him.
(09-04-2015, 11:07 AM)sally Wrote: My husband bought an old work truck years ago and it had a bumper sticker on one side that said The Love Doctors and one on the other side that said We Don't Give A Damn How You Do It Up North. He never even bothered taking them off, I'm surprised anyone hired him.
I bought my beater truck with the bumper sticker on it and left it on too. It's supposed to say "World Class Student" but "World Cl" was chipped off at some point so it just says "ass Student."
Years ago I bought a truck from a bankrupt company called Tobey s/m big decal on the door...........I got jabbed plenty times for that.
I want to get one that says "Proud Mom of a Convicted Felon" or something like that.

All of you have seen the "Proud Mom...." stickers, right? How about "Baby on Board"? Okay...I'm going to be EXTRA careful around your car because you have a baby on board. Jesus.
Commando Cunt Queen
But would you be extra careful if they had a Baby Jesus On Board sticker?
(09-04-2015, 11:43 AM)Jimbone Wrote: But would you be extra careful if they had a Baby Jesus On Board sticker?

Maybe. They ought to have "Special Needs Student on Board" stickers. Or how about..."Like road rage? Come a little closer".

Honestly my little 3-4 inch sticker is the only bumper sticker I've put on a car in years --a tiny nod to the skate community--fuck you Sally. It wouldn't kill you to have a tiny bowling ball the size of a silver dollar somewhere around your license plate, wench.

I'd NEVER put a political sticker on my car....that's just asking to get it keyed as far as I'm concerned. Stupid.
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-04-2015, 11:53 AM)username Wrote: I'd NEVER put a political sticker on my car....that's just asking to get it keyed as far as I'm concerned. Stupid.

When I see people with political stickers on their car my first thought is they're not all there. Pyropappy for example.

What about a Jesus fish, anyone have one? I've noticed that people with Jesus fish on their cars are usually bad drivers.