Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT'S YOUR DECOR?

Cluck Cluck Cluck

I was looking at Sally's pix and she's minimalistic, now I'm wondering what you would call your style.

I should probably be embarrassed to even be wondering that but I'm not.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-23-2015, 04:41 PM)Duchess Wrote: I should probably be embarrassed to even be wondering that but I'm not.[/i][/size]

Fuck em if they don't like it.

Mine is minimalist because it's easier to clean when you live with a bunch of slobs. Plus I just like the look.
My house was south florida and keys fishing decor. Nets and floats here and there, all the switch plate covers were fish related and most of the artwork was watercolor islands, palm trees and the like.
This house is garage sale eclectic and librairy
Working class chic.
(10-23-2015, 05:46 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Crazy hoarder chic.
Fixed. I've seen pics. You're a slob.
Serial killer/metal dude. I have a fairly sizable collection of (real) animal and (fake) human skulls strewn throughout the house along with some antique medical equipment.
Eclectic although I lean towards Tuscan.

That said, if I were starting over, I've seen some beautifully done shabby chic homes. My friend's house is different shades of whites and a pale blonde color with greys and silvers, distressed pieces and some bits of sparkly stuff. Probably have to divorce my husband to do anything like that.
Commando Cunt Queen
Redneck Hoarder.
My style is cozy library and whatever is handy.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I want a "Ponderosa" but will settle for 10-20 acres. All wood with beams as wide as my ass. With windows as big as a church and 3 man rooms. Open concept, airy and no curtains.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-23-2015, 08:06 PM)Maggot Wrote: I want a "Ponderosa" but will settle for 10-20 acres. All wood with beams as wide as my ass. With windows as big as a church and 3 man rooms. Open concept, airy and no curtains.

Meh, not really my style. But it would work well for a bum like you.

[Image: Mountain-View-area-rug-beams-great-room-...zbquhm.jpg]
Dusting the tops of those beams would be a PITA I bet.
I enjoy a humble wood home in the woods with a lot of glass to enjoy natural setting. I love to go out on a clear night and look at the stars. For 27 of the last 30 years the 4th of July was celebrated so close I didn't have to leave my backyard to enjoy the display.

[Image: 1383674212_dick_and_balls_fireworks_in_h...amdbry.gif]
(10-23-2015, 05:57 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(10-23-2015, 05:46 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Crazy hoarder chic.
Fixed. I've seen pics. You're a slob.

Quit trolling me. It's not clever.
(10-23-2015, 09:18 PM)F.U. Wrote: Dusting the tops of those beams would be a PITA I bet.

The trick is to paint the top side with a slick finish, swiffer on a long handle and your done in 5 minutes
My style is early attic.
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
(10-23-2015, 08:06 PM)Maggot Wrote: I want a "Ponderosa" but will settle for 10-20 acres. All wood with beams as wide as my ass. With windows as big as a church and 3 man rooms. Open concept, airy and no curtains.

Yes.
(10-23-2015, 10:57 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:
(10-23-2015, 09:18 PM)F.U. Wrote: Dusting the tops of those beams would be a PITA I bet.

The trick is to paint the top side with a slick finish, swiffer on a long handle and your done in 5 minutes

Ladies sharing cleaning tips.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I show my ass way too much to be called a Lady
You're a plumber?