Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Immigration insanity
To see what kind of future America would have when and if middle eastern refugees hit the shores one only needs to look at Europe. The great test has become a giant failure.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Cartel Land is on Netflix now. If you haven't seen it yet I recommend it.
Does it have a bunch of drug lords doing nasty stuff to people? Those assholes are just as bad as the daesh.
(01-25-2016, 01:46 PM)Maggot Wrote: Does it have a bunch of drug lords doing nasty stuff to people? Those assholes are just as bad as the daesh.
I don't want to spoil, so let me just say that if the rest of the US watched this doc people would have a greater understanding about how our brothers and sisters to the South operate and maybe some of the things we do down here might not look as "racist" in the grand scope of things, but rather necessary.
(01-25-2016, 01:55 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 01:46 PM)Maggot Wrote: Does it have a bunch of drug lords doing nasty stuff to people? Those assholes are just as bad as the daesh.
I don't want to spoil, so let me just say that if the rest of the US watched this doc people would have a greater understanding about how our brothers and sisters to the South operate and maybe some of the things we do down here might not look as "racist" in the grand scope of things, but rather necessary.

It is all about the money and coming up. You have a problem with that?
(01-25-2016, 05:12 PM)Adub Wrote:
(01-25-2016, 01:55 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

It is all about the money and coming up. You have a problem with that?
The premise, no. The means by which they accomplish it, yes.
Some towns in Europe are making it a requirement that pork is served in all schools and restaurants. An unenforceable law that many are more than happy to accommodate. Just the other day in Sweden 10 cops were chased out of a camp by a mob after they were called in by health care workers trying to get a 10 yr old boy out because he was getting raped.

I don't think this is a blog but not sure
(01-27-2016, 01:44 PM)Maggot Wrote: Some towns in Europe are making it a requirement that pork is served in all schools and restaurants. An unenforceable law that many are more than happy to accommodate. Just the other day in Sweden 10 cops were chased out of a camp by a mob after they were called in by health care workers trying to get a 10 yr old boy out because he was getting raped.

I don't think this is a blog but not sure
I'm sure pork isn't the only choice, so I don't see what the big deal is. Bacon is delicious.
Bacon, sausage, pork chops all that shit is good, that's why they hate it.
Sweden is going to start expelling 80k assholes....er refugees
I know a few arabs around here they are hardworking and have become integrated into society, they ask for nothing and expect nothing. A few from Egypt and a few from Iraq. They hate the way these dipshits are doing things and say it ruins it for everyone. I also know a few that act like we owe them something. I would sooner slap the shit out of them than give them a dime. I don't trust them, they will ask for a handout with one hand and knife you with the other. They suck.

And here we have Politicians selling us down the road to look good on the worlds stage.

I'm trying to be open minded about this but it's difficult.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I fear that by the time we have the proof that we should not have accepted these "immigrants" it will be to late.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
Guns will be selling like hotcakes by then............Oh wait...hah Thank you Comrade Presidante.
(01-29-2016, 11:14 AM)Maggot Wrote: Guns will be selling like hotcakes by then............Oh wait...hah Thank you Comrade Presidante.

I hear ya . Its starting to get out of hand. Hard to keep up a 500 gun inventory when everything is sold out or allocated. I sure wish the dumb ass in charge would stop talking about guns for a month or two so we can get caught up.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
How can anyone look at Europe and say "Get your lil camel humping butts over here bitches" and think it will be any different.
As the good Christian you consider yourself to be, I understand that you condemn all Muslims to hell and want to fuck Muhammad by blowing up half the planet, Maggot. Those are your words/thoughts, and I've actually read and seriously considered your points over the years. I don't think you've done the same in return, but that's your deal.

So...........there's clearly no sense in posting, yet again, the facts and vast differences in geography, screening stringency, and acclimation requirements between European and American immigration policies for middle easterners. It's apples to oranges if you look at it objectively, but I know better than to expect you to look at it like that.

Anyway, I haven't seen anyone begging Muslims to get their camel humping butts over here. I, a heathen, just happen to think it's smart and/or humane to accept a reasonable number of fully screened Muslims in dire need or with great desire to come here. They've acclimated well to date, and letting innocent vulnerable people die really rubs me the wrong fucking way for some strange reason that good fearful Christians like you can't seem to comprehend.

Of course, I lack that self-righteous sense of religious moral superiority that allows you to see it so much more clearly than I. 78
Fully screened Muslims is the key phrase in those statements. Everything else is just fluff.
The strict screening and acclimation processes have been posted for you many times, along with how different the situations between the U.S. and Europe are. But, you only seem to consume fluff.

Maybe you'd feel less afraid of all Muslims if 'waterboarding' was added to the refugee screening process for those most vulnerable Muslims fleeing terror, and if we banned all camel humpers from this country, and if we blew up Islamic countries? Solution: vote Trump and cross your fingers.