Poll: Who's the most boring member here?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Middle Finger
0%
0 0%
2. Sinister
0%
0 0%
3. Jackboots
0%
0 0%
4. Duchess
0%
0 0%
5. Liquid
14.29%
2 14.29%
6. The Antagonist
0%
0 0%
7. Ordinary Peephole
0%
0 0%
8. LuMPyPussy
7.14%
1 7.14%
9. Sally
0%
0 0%
10. Ramsey
14.29%
2 14.29%
11. BornDragon
0%
0 0%
12. Fry guy
42.86%
6 42.86%
13. Maggot
0%
0 0%
14. Newbie
7.14%
1 7.14%
15. Momster
0%
0 0%
16. OnBendedKnee
0%
0 0%
17. QueenBee
0%
0 0%
18. Syberbitch
14.29%
2 14.29%
19. Zenith
0%
0 0%
20. Other
0%
0 0%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who's the most boring person here?
::ban::
I can't decide between Sally, Ramsey and Fry guy.

They could all bore a hyperactive toddler into sleepy submission.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I can't decide between Sally, Ramsey and Fry guy.
Easiest choice I ever made. Fry Guy by a landslide. Sally comes up with some good zingers once in a while and the rest of the forum is obsessed with mocking Ramsey, so she can't be all that bad.
Liquid, by a juicy, muddy, landslide, unless he's busy posting Gif's of bouncing Tits.

Borndragon ~ Then he's just a boring perv. with good taste.
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Sinister Wrote:
Easiest choice I ever made. Fry Guy by a landslide. Sally comes up with some good zingers once in a while and the rest of the forum is obsessed with mocking Ramsey, so she can't be all that bad.
Oh noes...you don't think I am interesting? Maybe I could dress in leather sjave my head and shoot someone.
Would I be interesting then?
Hey if I do not get it, I am NOT giving up my bitch name.
QueenBee Wrote:Hey if I do not get it, I am NOT giving up my bitch name.

::laugh::
86 112
[user=89]QueenBee[/user] wrote:
Quote:Hey if I do not  get it, I am NOT giving up my bitch name.

The difference is you're boring by choice...where as others are out there trying to be witty yet only come off as tedious, obtuse, senseless fucks.

Borndragon ~ You are as effective as a good sleeping pill 32
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Oh thank the good Lord above I'm not in the lead. I really try to be an astute member by contributing original thoughts. God damn the day I become obtuse.
Fry Guy Wrote:Maybe I could dress in leather sjave my head and shoot someone.
You don't have the brain power to operate a weapon nor do you have the sac to take a human life, even if it were necessary.
Fry Guy Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Oh noes...you don't think I am interesting? Maybe I could dress in leather sjave my head and shoot someone.
fucker can't even spell 'shave'. ::lmao::

Sinister Wrote:You don't have the brain power to operate a weapon nor do you have the sac to take a human life, even if it were necessary.
Based on what exactly? You are stretching Sinister and it is obvious.
Fry Guy Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:You don't have the brain power to operate a weapon nor do you have the sac to take a human life, even if it were necessary.
Based on what exactly? You are stretching Sinister and it is obvious.
You're about as difficult to get a read on as it is difficult to see through glass. You have no sac and everything you post shows what a mentally inept retarded potential faggot you are.
You are not as psychic as you like to believe, nor as clever. You got a bullshit-o-meter like you mate the ex-cop?
You are a joke.
Fry Guy Wrote:You are not as psychic as you like to believe, nor as clever. You got a bullshit-o-meter like you mate the ex-cop?
You are a joke.
And you're a pussified, laughable, keyboard commando whose existence means precisely nothing. Someone should have thrown some bleach in the gene pool before your momma got knocked up with you. Probably by her brother.
Means a lot coming from you. I mean I don't know if I can get over such a horrid representation...nah I am good, it was just you after all.
Fry Guy Wrote:it was just you after all.
Me who has you pegged for the most inane, pointless, worthless, most boringpoltroon of a little man. Emphasis on the "little".
There is a you think I care. Would love to know it. Can you help here Sinister? I am likely to get a good laugh out of it.
Fry Guy Wrote:There is a you think I care. Would love to know it. Can you help here Sinister?
If you truly don't care, why would I even attempt to explain it to you? You wouldn't grasp anything I say anyway. You're the mental midget in this group. You couldn't manage to pour water out of a boot with the instructions on the sole.

And now you're boring me more than you usually do, so I'm going to go do something more fun. Watching a glass of water evaporate comes to mind.

Sinister Wrote:
Ramsey is at least amusing sometimes.