Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why isn't Duchess mod already?
Now Sinister and Jackboots are as useless as tits on a bull but seriously Duchess would not harm the site by being Mod.
Unlike the aforementioned TweedleDee and TweedleDum, she has some smarts and respect from the other members.
It does not mean the other two retards need to be demoted or banned or anything else but why not just give her mod status. It really is not that hard Frank. What i with this ignoring the issue? You know it makes sense and you drag your heels.
Even Jackboots with her bullshit-o-meter knows it makes sense.
fryguySmiley_emoticons_biggrin

Fry Guy Wrote:Now Sinister and Jackboots are as useless as tits on a bull but seriously Duchess would not harm the site by being Mod.
Unlike the aforementioned TweedleDee and TweedleDum, she has some smarts and respect from the other members.
It does not mean the other two retards need to be demoted or banned or anything else but why not just give her mod status. It really is not that hard Frank. What i with this ignoring the issue? You know it makes sense and you drag your heels.

Stop blaming Sinister, or the mods here at Mock, for any lack of entertainment you perceive and likely facilitate. ::thumbs::
86 112
I don't expect mods to entertain and would not expect that from Duchess.

As for you Jackboots

[Image: n1cbbo.jpg]
One hell of an overbite there Sweetie! Man you would hate to get bitten by them. You seem hardly human, more Simpson caricature.

[Image: Jimbo_Jones.png]

Are you thrusting out your boobs in this to draw attention from your face or your waistline.

No bullshit now Jackboots or your bullshit meter will detect it.
Fry Guy Wrote:Now Sinister and Jackboots are as useless as tits on a bull but seriously Duchess would not harm the site by being Mod.
Awww look... now the little troll is trying to tell the admin what to do.

Let's see how well that works out for him.
There's a tortured soul behind these eyes....

[user=135]Fry Guy[/user] squirted:
Quote:As for you Jackboots

[Image: n1cbbo.jpg]

Borndragon ~ That's screaming to be photo chopped. ::stickout::
[Image: borndragon.gif]
SyberBitch Wrote:
Awww look... now the little troll is trying to tell the admin what to do.

Let's see how well that works out for him.
Oh I am trolling by saying what most people agree is the right move Duchess as Mod and inquiring on why it hasn't happened.

A intellectual wannabe like yourself should have read the situation a little better. Not that I was expecting it....just saying.
Fry Guy Wrote:Oh I am trolling by saying what most people agree is the right move Duchess as Mod and inquiring on why it hasn't happened.

A intellectual wannabe like yourself should have read the situation a little better. Not that I was expecting it....just saying.
You're 'trolling' through your general habit of being a 'one trick pony'. You take some aspect of a person, exaggerate it in a negative light, then hammer that point like John Henry until everyone is so sick of reading your posts that I'm surprised most people don't have you on ignore already.

You gleefully pat yourself on the back, no doubt smirking and giggling to yourself like a naughty schoolgirl, thinking that you are the epitome of mocking while utterly oblivious that you simply make yourself look foolish.

You're only jumping on the 'Duchess for Mod!' bandwagon, because you think it's very likely she will become one, and you hope that by kissing her ass, she won't ban you as her first mod duty. I don't even know that anyone has bothered to ASK Duchess whether or not she would WANT to be a mod. Wouldn't that seem an obvious question? She may not even be willing to accept the role if it were offered.

SyberBitch Wrote:
Fry Guy Wrote:Oh I am trolling by saying what most people agree is the right move Duchess as Mod and inquiring on why it hasn't happened.

You're 'trolling' through your general habit of being a 'one trick pony'. You take some aspect of a person, exaggerate it in a negative light, then hammer that point like John Henry until everyone is so sick of reading your posts that I'm surprised most people don't have you on ignore already.

You gleefully pat yourself on the back, no doubt smirking and giggling to yourself like a naughty schoolgirl, thinking that you are the epitome of mocking while utterly oblivious that you simply make yourself look foolish.

You're only jumping on the 'Duchess for Mod!' bandwagon, because you think it's very likely she will become one, and you hope that by kissing her ass, she won't ban you as her first mod duty. I don't even know that anyone has bothered to ASK Duchess whether or not she would WANT to be a mod. Wouldn't that seem an obvious question? She may not even be willing to accept the role if it were offered.

Jumping on the bandwagon. Here is an idea. Find out from Duchess when I first mentioned with her that I thought she would make a good mod.

Gop on. Then you can talk to me about whether I jumped on a bandwagon. Dumb broad.
Well said Syber. Fry Guy has to be the boringest mocker here. I am sick to death of his fat jokes about you. He is not funny in the slightest. He needs to go.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I can remember Duchess saying she didn't want to be mod unless she changed her mind from then until now.

Can anyone who's been on this cow stampede for Duchess for Mod tell me - or anyone else who may be interested - what they all think modding this site consists of and what the mod 'duties' are supposed to be and how they are neglecting them?

Yes I know you ALL cry Sinister locked a topic on you - that's your whine. Tell us something we don't know already please.

What do you think the mods are supposed to be doing as their job on mock to make you think Duchess is so needed in that capacity?
The Antagonist Wrote:I can remember Duchess saying she didn't want to be mod unless she changed her mind from then until now.

Can anyone who's been on this cow stampede for Duchess for Mod tell me - or anyone else who may be interested - what they all think modding this site consists of and what the mod 'duties' are supposed to be and how they are neglecting them?

Yes I know you ALL cry Sinister locked a topic on you - that's your whine. Tell us something we don't know already please.

What do you think the mods are supposed to be doing as their job on mock to make you think Duchess is so needed in that capacity?

I don't give a rat's ass about the locked thread, although I thought it was arrogant and a blatant abuse of her mod panel, but I think Sinister has run out of material in the newbie area. As for Jackboots, what does she do? Seriously, it's a title only.

I think D would bring a different game to the newbie forum rather than that same, tired bullshit about people being stupid and boring, bow before me, I'm a scary supermod. We might actually get a feel for the newbie, rather than watch the current mod strut and posture like a wannabe bad ass.

Although it's a non-issue right now since we don't have any newbies. Anyone consider there's a problem with that too? Most people don't want to go through several days of redundant bullshit just to join a small forum like this. And the few that stick it out have been dropping like flies... although I blame that on the demented one, as Duchess calls him. El Mayo and Savage are two that come to mind.
They just don't like Sinister. She has the temperment of an alligator and the disposition of a pack of flaring hemorrhoids.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:I can remember Duchess saying she didn't want to be mod unless she changed her mind from then until now.

I don't give a rat's ass about the locked thread, although I thought it was arrogant and a blatant abuse of her mod panel, but I think Sinister has run out of material in the newbie area. As for Jackboots, what does she do? Seriously, it's a title only.

I think D would bring a different game to the newbie forum rather than that same, tired bullshit about people being stupid and boring, bow before me, I'm a scary supermod. We might actually get a feel for the newbie, rather than watch the current mod strut and posture like a wannabe bad ass.

Although it's a non-issue right now since we don't have any newbies. Anyone consider there's a problem with that too? Most people don't want to go through several days of redundant bullshit just to join a small forum like this. And the few that stick it out have been dropping like flies... although I blame that on the demented one, as Duchess calls him. El Mayo and Savage are two that come to mind.

Understood but that's not the question I asked.

What do you think MF "hired" mods to do? The newbie section was at first an open area for all to mock the new guy and see if he passed muster and Sinister would let them in.

But aside from that, what are you expecting mods on THIS kind of site to be doing that will make things 'better'? What would Duchess be able to do as a MOD as opposed to her current member statusthan either of the current ones can't?

I'm curious because I run several boards and (I've said this before someplace on here) my moderators are there to help run the place and keep posts 'tidy'. It's not their job to do anything but 'help me' in an assistant type capacity.

My question still stands.
Quote:What do you think MF "hired" mods to do?
I think it all stems from the reason he started this forum in the first place... somewhere that Sinister and JB can vent.He took it one step further and gave them mod jobs without actually having anything for them to do. When MF realized his super mod wasn't coming back, he granted the position to Sinister and she took over the newbie area.

As you said yourself, in the beginning, we all would pile on when a new person joined but now we actually get told to leave the forum because Sinister can't fucking 'concentrate.' Yeah, that's a lot of fun for everyone, huh?

I'm personally less than thrilled with Sinister and her crap modding. Where were the mods when Moose was allowed to run amok? Would Duchess have stood for his crap when he attacked Z?

What's your argument with this? Why the interrogation? Do you have some agenda here?
Why are you the only one with an opinion on this? Seems to me everyone who started this should be chiming in too.

I have no agenda. I just want to know what kind of capacity they think a moderator of any sort is supposed to have on this type of forum.

MF never laid out any rules in the beginning. He added them one by one as time went on. He left this place as an open free for all and allowed ALL types of mocking come hell or high water. OP started with MF's wife and kids and he let that go. Liquid was the first one to open his mouth on that shit. It quickly died as an offense and we get the occasional ragging about wives and kids.

That does not mean we are supposed to like and agree with what that jerk-off did to Zenith! I also have said things to Sinister off this site in regard to my opinion on how she should have handled it and she can back me up on that statement.

What she chose to do or not to do had nothing to do with her job as a mod from the set of rules MF had put forth at the time.

Yes, Moose was way out of line with Z and we need not debate that. It's the general consensus here.

I am really not looking for your opinion, LMPP because I know how you feel. Fry Guy started this topic and BornDragon has been going on about it for awhile too. I'm honestly curious as to what they think. This whole Sinister mutiny came about after the topic locking crap started.

I'm not trying to 'mutiny' any efforts for Duchess to be a mod either but I just can't see where Sinister isn't doing this "job" they all think she's supposed to be doing.

Enlighten me on the job she's supposed to be doing. I can't find it. (I know about the newbie section argument.... please don't go there. We all agree with that - OK?)
Fry Guy Wrote:Jumping on the bandwagon. Here is an idea. Find out from Duchess when I first mentioned with her that I thought she would make a good mod.

Gop on. Then you can talk to me about whether I jumped on a bandwagon. Dumb broad.
Oh. I see. So, now you have some delusional fantasy that you and Duch are 'friends'?? ::lmao::::lmao::

You do realize that she thinks you're a useless piece of mindrot too, right?
Personally, I like the whole 'hazing' aspect of newbie hell. It does (or at least it should) serve a purpose, as long as one isn't afraid to simply 'cast out' the worthless flotsam and jetsam that floats in, when it demonstrates itself to be such.

We're not THAT desperate for new members here. We keep ourselves entertained just fine, for the most part. Hell, didn't this place start with just a small handful of people? From what I've gleaned of the forum's history, it's done quite well so far.

I enjoy the 'private club' feel to the place and hey, having STANDARDS for membership, will always keep membership lower than some free for all forum where anyone can get in... which is a large part of the appeal in my opinion.

If anything, the newbie process helps to ensure that only people who 'care' about getting in are willing to go through it, as well as making sure they are not completely illiterate morons or whiny-assed crybabies who have a tantrum the first time they are disagreed with. The outcome of a good 'hazing' process, is that those who do 'make the grade', feel that they've EARNED something when they get in, and that their membership here is valuable (not so much to us, but to them). I think that's worthy of holding on to.

I also still like the idea of a third tier of membership... a sort of 'inner sanctum'. I think far too much of this forum is public and not only does that detract from our own feeling of privacy, but it detracts from the overall appeal of gaining access to the real meat and potatoes (and cheesy poofs) which are the lifeblood of this place.

jmo

LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Quote:What do you think MF "hired" mods to do?
I think it all stems from the reason he started this forum in the first place... somewhere that Sinister and JB can vent.

It's not accurate to describe the birth of Mock as my solution to helping two adults on the internet "vent." I created this site because I thought I would love that type of fun and suspected/wondered if many others would as well. Sinister and JB were catalysts and helped set the site up and get it going. They will always have a special status. Sinister was perfect for greeting newbies since she hates people, and few people have consistently helped and cared about my sites as much as JB. So, the timing was just right, and it fit into my new internet philosophy putting much more importance on my personal enjoyment instead of being such a fucking servant. ::finger::
86 112
SyberBitch Wrote:Personally, I like the whole 'hazing' aspect of newbie hell. It does (or at least it should) serve a purpose, as long as one isn't afraid to simply 'cast out' the worthless flotsam and jetsam that floats in, when it demonstrates itself to be such.

We're not THAT desperate for new members here. We keep ourselves entertained just fine, for the most part. Hell, didn't this place start with just a small handful of people? From what I've gleaned of the forum's history, it's done quite well so far.

I enjoy the 'private club' feel to the place and hey, having STANDARDS for membership, will always keep membership lower than some free for all forum where anyone can get in... which is a large part of the appeal in my opinion.

If anything, the newbie process helps to ensure that only people who 'care' about getting in are willing to go through it, as well as making sure they are not completely illiterate morons or whiny-assed crybabies who have a tantrum the first time they are disagreed with. The outcome of a good 'hazing' process, is that those who do 'make the grade', feel that they've EARNED something when they get in, and that their membership here is valuable (not so much to us, but to them). I think that's worthy of holding on to.

I also still like the idea of a third tier of membership... a sort of 'inner sanctum'. I think far too much of this forum is public and not only does that detract from our own feeling of privacy, but it detracts from the overall appeal of gaining access to the real meat and potatoes (and cheesy poofs) which are the lifeblood of this place.

jmo

LMPP is just being the ball-busting, crybaby, snide-bitch that she is.

86 112