Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LAMB OR KID GOAT FOR EASTER?

Are any of you people eating that for Easter dinner?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I haven't had the lamb of god that takes away the sins of the world for a long time. But its good stuff. Shish kebab is the way to go though.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

hah Blasphemy!
I have no idea. I leave for Phoenix in the morning. Will be home friday night. I'll figure something out then.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-21-2016, 11:25 AM)Maggot Wrote: I haven't had the lamb of god that takes away the sins of the world for a long time. But its good stuff. Shish kebab is the way to go though.

(03-21-2016, 11:56 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I have no idea. I leave for Phoenix in the morning. Will be home friday night. I'll figure something out then.

Phoenix sounds like a nice choice for good Friday festivities.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-21-2016, 11:56 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I have no idea. I leave for Phoenix in the morning. Will be home friday night. I'll figure something out then.
Take allergy meds if you have them. Phoenix and Yuma have the highest pollen count in the country right now.
(03-21-2016, 12:26 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
Take allergy meds if you have them. Phoenix and Yuma have the highest pollen count in the country right now.

Oh great. It's really high here too. I cannot wait to be poolside getting a groovy tan tomorrow!
(03-21-2016, 03:22 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Oh great. It's really high here too. I cannot wait to be poolside getting a groovy tan tomorrow!
In the 90's today, so a tan is definitely doable.
I don't know what were having Sunday for Easter dinner, but Saturday we're having Chinese buffet.

Have a great time Kitten.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
I work 5-close sunday so I will be serving the drunks when most are enjoying a family meal. So I will probably take the girls out for breakfast and spend time with them during the day.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(03-22-2016, 10:21 PM)F.U. Wrote:

Have a great time Kitten.

Thanks Baby! I was drying like a piece of bacon by the pool yesterday. Going to do it again today in between meetings.
Did someone say Lamb of God?
(03-23-2016, 08:38 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I was drying like a piece of bacon by the pool yesterday.

28 Da fuck!
Meh, may just go out for pizza.