Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is this really Johnny Depp?
[Image: th?id=OIP.M8f5dde1dfca3aff358c48e9e2c6bd...=208&h=176]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Please no!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I think it could be. I've seen some other stunning pix of him, he's not aging well at all, he's pudgy & puffy. His beautiful, young wife just filed for divorce.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-26-2016, 12:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think it could be. I've seen some other stunning pix of him, he's not aging well at all, he's pudgy & puffy. His beautiful, young wife just filed for divorce.

Johnny's weird and getting old, like everybody else, but I don't think that's him in the pic.

Did you read Piers Morgan's open letter to Johnny Depp today? God, Piers really is a pugnacious dipshit. Here's a pic from last week featured with the article (linked below).

[Image: 348D711E00000578-3610696-Your_looks_once...344735.jpg]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rando.html
I don't think so, but if it is, he's probably gaining weight for a part. The man is a genius actor.
Now I'm looking at the OP pic again and I think it might be Depp.

I'm 70% 'no'.

Well, Maggot?
He is a weird character.

I think it could be him.
(05-26-2016, 04:52 PM)sally Wrote: He is a weird character.

I think it could be him.
Hunter Thompson thought Depp was weird. HUNTER fucking Thompson! Dude is definitely weird. No debating that.
Eccentric people are some of the most talented people. That's the case with him I think.
My all time favorite movie was Benny and Joon. It's over 20 years old.Just watched it again last week ..
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
That first picture looks like what Johnny Depp would look like if Johnny Depp cloned himself and then Johnny Depp ate the other Johnny Depp.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(05-26-2016, 04:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Did you read Piers Morgan's open letter to Johnny Depp today? God, Piers really is a pugnacious dipshit.

No, I hadn't read it yet but I did see a headline about it.

Fuckin' Piers. I'd like to send him & Trump across the ocean in a crate on a barge.
(05-26-2016, 12:23 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Please no!

I don't know its still up in the air............

[Image: th?id=OIP.M50a391456b45553aad70246483845...=300&h=300]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Amber Heard has been granted a temporary restraining order after accusing her estranged husband Johnny Depp of domestic abuse in a court filing.

Heard and her lawyer Samantha Spector appeared at the Superior Court of California County of Los Angeles on Friday where the 30-year-old actress filed for a domestic violence restraining order.

Heard brought with her photos of her alleged injuries, including one that appears to show her with a large bruise around her eye.

That photo was reportedly taken on Saturday after Heard alleges that Depp hit her in the face with his iPhone and then fled when police arrived on the scene according to TMZ.

Heard was ultimately granted a temporary order by the judge, who ruled that Depp must remain at least 100 yards away from Heard until their next hearing, which is scheduled for late June.

She was also granted the right to live in the family home, but failed in her bid for sole custody of one of the couple's dogs.

The judge ruled against Heard however in her attempt to collect spousal support from Depp and have him cover her attorney fees.

[Image: 34B3E27700000578-3613134-TMZ_reports_tha...672373.jpg]

[Image: 349EB6FC00000578-3613134-Heard_was_grant...671820.jpg]

Story
Why does he wear eyeliner? Or does he just naturally have that sexy just out of bed smudged eyeliner look?
(05-27-2016, 05:44 PM)sally Wrote: Why does he wear eyeliner? Or does he just naturally have that sexy just out of bed smudged eyeliner look?

He likes the way he looks with guyliner -- same for Keith Richards, Russel Brand, Dave Navarro, this guy...

[Image: c8ca242f98ad83396235779fb09567c1.jpg]

I don't know who the hell he ^ is, but he's working the look alright.
Nom Nom Nom
I gotta say not many guys can pull that off. They have to have that face structure and certain look.
And without googling I think that guy is from a vampire movie. I can't even think of the name, but it had Keifer Sutherland in it.
It's a recent pic. I don't know who he is, but he's not an actor from Lost Boys.