Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water, water everywhere...
And a ton of dishes in the sink.

I'm filling my pool this week and the thing takes 20,000 gallons so on lunch one day I went to the water works to see if I could get a break on my sewer bill because they figure what goes in must come out.
I got kinda stonewalled in that office and they had all these stupid forms to fill out and it was quite the beaorocracy. I ended up leaving with my spun head still attached and went home.
The next day I looked into getting a few tankers in to fill it and they wanted about 600.00 the water works was about 480.00 and I was getting pissed and yacking about it at work.
The shipping guy has 2 grown boys that I've known since they were 10. One is a cop and the other is a fireman, Drew and Ian respectively.
I called Ian about it and he said that with a "donation" to a fireman charity they would come over with the tanker and fill it for 100.00 .
If I could have kissed him through the phone I would have. Looks like the toys for tots will be getting a 200.00 donation if not more. Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

I'm on vaca next week. Happy birthday Satan.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
A donation to a good cause sometimes gets me wet too.

I love swaps like that, Mags.

I hope you have a perfect vacation week. I'm picturing you floating in a big psychedelic dragon raft doing a little smoking and drinking and napping between home projects. Relaxed Drink
Wow, that part of pool maintenance and ownership never occured to me! (Not many in the Northwest have pools)
Have fun!
Look, Maggot, I found a picture of you filling your pool.....

[Image: OBIM2RRH99KFENBI-v1-fram640x414x640x414xxxx0]
That is so wrong.
(07-11-2016, 07:46 AM)Maggot Wrote: That is so wrong.

I agree. Everyone knows that you get in the water before you take a piss.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!

Not in my pool, mister! 16
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You would never know. Well that is unless you noticed the sudden color change of the water and the motionless few moments combined with the look of relief on my face.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(07-11-2016, 05:27 PM)F.U. Wrote: You would never know.

Oh yes, I would. Pee in my pool and it glows like phosphorus.
Its taken me longer than I thought, after acid washing, TSP, brushing the living fuck out of the walls then finally pressure washing. All the concrete work is done, painting and fine tuning a few thigs all I have to do is wait another 2 days for the paint to have been done for 3 days so far I've spent a total of 550.00 and spent maybe 12 days dicking around. (In between the rain) I may get to use it for half this month and the rest of next. I'm so glad I will never have to do this again. My old man strength has been sucked out by a deerfly that finally got me.

I'm drinking and cooking on the grill for the rest of the day and my kid is NOT using his skate board in it ever again. No lie, the scream from the professor gave us both a heart attack.
(07-13-2016, 11:37 AM)Maggot Wrote: I'm drinking and cooking on the grill for the rest of the day

That's an excellent plan. I'd love to join you. Relaxed Drink