Black people doing yard work
If you hired black people to work outside of your house and it was really hot out and you just happened to have grape Kool Aid and watermelon, would you offer it to them? Or would you feel embarrassed?

For the record I always have grape kool aid and watermelon, it's not like I just keep it around for any niggers that may come by.
When I have them working I usually put out a 5 gallon cooler of ice water and cups and some kind of fruit, usually citrus
Not a grape cool aid fan, but I like a good watermelon. Used to raise them when I was a kid
(08-14-2016, 09:35 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Used to raise them when I was a kid

You mean watermelon or niggers?
Yes.
(08-14-2016, 09:02 PM)sally Wrote: If you hired black people to work outside of your house and it was really hot out and you just happened to have grape Kool Aid and watermelon, would you offer it to them? Or would you feel embarrassed?

I wouldn't have known enough to be embarrassed by offering that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-14-2016, 09:02 PM)sally Wrote: If you hired black people to work outside of your house and it was really hot out and you just happened to have grape Kool Aid and watermelon, would you offer it to them? Or would you feel embarrassed?

I'd offer it to them without embarrassment. I love watermelon, and I'm not into stereotyping people. They're out of luck on the grape Koolaid though. I hate grape Koolaid and other grape drinks. I'd offer them lemonade, ice tea or fruit punch.
I would open the fire hydrant and let them scurry around the spray that came out. I've seen pictures and I think they like that.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Don't forget the bath salts.
For some reason I don't think that stuff has anything to do with a "bath" or "salt"
Yes and No!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

For the record I always have grape kool aid and watermelon, it's not like I just keep it around for any niggers that may come by.

So...did you give your hired hands watermelon & kool aid? Were they offended or accept it in the spirit it was given?
My hired hands were white and I did give them the grape koolaid and watermelon, but I was thinking to myself what if they were black. Mainly because after I gave it to them they asked me where's the fried chicken.
Seedless or regular?
It surprises me that you have grape Kool-aid on-hand to offer up in the first place, sal. I can't see you pushing that crap on your kids and it tastes like ass, even when you mix it with vodka.

And you gave me shit when I gave my hired help prickly pears, after he asked if he could take some, you hypocrite. He said they're a delightfully tasty fruit and worked up a sweat getting to the ripest ones without getting pricked. Good thing I had an extra ice-cold limon Jarritos and a spare pack of chilled Chiclets on-hand to offer up.
I usually have several packets of different flavors, grape happens to be my favorite. I mix it with less than half the sugar it calls for so it's more tart than sweet. It's very refreshing on a hot day and the way I make it I don't mind my daughter drinking it since it since I don't add much sugar. I don't know that black people would like that though, I'd probably have to add the whole cup of sugar.
(08-17-2016, 02:38 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Seedless or regular?

Do they even make regular anymore? Why would you buy a seeded watermelon when you can get a seedless one.

Sugar is the debil.
(08-17-2016, 09:36 AM)sally Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 02:38 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Seedless or regular?

Do they even make regular anymore? Why would you buy a seeded watermelon when you can get a seedless one.

They are fun to spit. It should be an Olympic event.
^
Yep. Also, many watermelons picked from a farmer's field have seeds. Nothing like a vine ripened watermelon, cooled in a flowing creek and eaten on a summer's eve with friends around a campfire.

The same can be said for cold beer and brisket, yet the conversation right now is on watermelon.
Its hard to find big melons anymore too. The ones I raised averaged about 30 lbs or more, many near 50.
Grocery stores regularly had big ones too, now all they have is "Ice Box" melons, small ones under 7 or 8 lbs.