Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lolita express
I typed out a whole god damn essay (practically) for this post and didn't save it as a draft before I went to a new tab (using my iPad not a computer) to find articles to link to. So now I'm kinda pissed. I'm not rewriting that shit again.

Basically, I'm wondering why we're hearing basically nothing about Bill Clinton taking 26 trips on Jeffery Epstein's Lolita Express, to "sex slave island" among other places. Apparently he ditched his secret service detail for a few of the flights yet here is no record of him signing off his SS detail, (or whatever they'd call that paperwork, idk if 'signing off' is the right term)

I guess it was well known in these social circles that Epstein was a pedophile.

And now I'm seeing that Donald Trump was also supposedly a passenger on the Lolita Express.

Sooooo why the fuck is nobody talking about this?

Couple links:

bill clinton frequent flier on lolita express rt.com 5/14/16
why bill clintons 26 trips on lolita express matter Frontpagemag.com 5/15/16

So far I haven't found anything proving trump was on board Lolita express. So far. But he has/had some strong ties to Epstein so it's not out of the question. Here's some shit trump said regarding Epstein:
I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,'' .... "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
That's from this article:salacious ammo Trump won't use against clintons 1/19/16

However..... Trump & Epstein accused of rape in new lawsuit

billionaire pedophile could bring down trump & clintons

I can't get past Russia TV.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That first link? Yeah I didn't even realize wtf RT was until I started exploring the rest of the site after the fact
But........But.........who would we vote for? Smiley_emoticons_shocked
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
This news was flying around a while back. Most of us have realized that no matter what is said about Drumpf, his supporters still support him.
(09-10-2016, 02:07 AM)Love Child Wrote: Most of us have realized that no matter what is said about Drumpf, his supporters still support him.

I would never ask anyone their party affiliation but if I saw someone pull into the stable parking lot looking for work and they were visibly a Trump supporter, I'd put in my 2 cents worth and suggest they not be hired, I'd say their judgement and common sense couldn't be trusted.
(09-10-2016, 05:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-10-2016, 02:07 AM)Love Child Wrote: Most of us have realized that no matter what is said about Drumpf, his supporters still support him.

I would never ask anyone their party affiliation but if I saw someone pull into the stable parking lot looking for work and they were visibly a Trump supporter, I'd put in my 2 cents worth and suggest they not be hired, I'd say their judgement and common sense couldn't be trusted.

Curious, what do they visibly look like?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(09-10-2016, 08:41 AM)Carsman Wrote: Curious, what do they visibly look like?

If their vehicle has a Trump bumper sticker or they are wearing a Trump t-shirt, stuff like that, visible things that make it clear who has their support.

Political affiliation is not covered in the equal rights amendment or in hiring practices but anyone that goes around with Hillary bumper stickers or Trump shirts should be labeled as nutcases and nothing but trouble.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-10-2016, 11:45 AM)Maggot Wrote: Political affiliation is not covered in the equal rights amendment or in hiring practices but anyone that goes around with Hillary bumper stickers or Trump shirts should be labeled as nutcases and nothing but trouble.

I say things in Mock that I wouldn't voice in the real world.

That's fucked up!

Yup. It's everything I hate.
(09-10-2016, 11:56 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Yup. It's everything I hate.

You might want to talk to Hillary about her common sense...she called all Trump supporters racists, sexist, homophobes, islamaphobes, deplorable and you name it...her words!
Common sense tells me if you're going after the undicided vote, you don't slam them all by calling them names. What a fucking idiot, on top of everything else she is.

Put yourself in the idiot (and more) category too since that's everything you hate.
(09-10-2016, 02:06 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: ...she called all Trump supporters racists, sexist, homophobes, islamaphobes, deplorable and you name it...her words!

She didn't say all, she said half. I fully support "some". Tis true. That is a perfect description of some of his supporters. Own it.

...and some in Trump's camp demanded an apology. 28
Clinton says dumb things sometimes, but I don't think the statement about half of Trump supporters being deplorable was one of them.

She made a point of acknowledging that half of those supporting Trump are worried about jobs and the economy and such. She clearly differentiated them from the half who are calling for her to be shot or jailed, who supported Trump's baseless conspiracy theories about Obama's citizenship/religion and the Mexican government, who supported Trump's call to unconstitutionally strip some Americans of their birth right citizenship, who supported Trump's proposal to ban all Muslims from entering the U.S. based on their religion, who accept Trump's broken promises and refusals in regards to releasing his tax returns, who overlooked or agreed with Trump's statements about how men need to treat women like shit, etc....

The latter group of hard-core Trump supporters was never gonna vote for her anyway. But, she may have made some in the former group think twice about voting for Trump and attracted some undecided voters by reminding them of the 'deplorable' views/positions Donald Trump advocates.
(09-10-2016, 08:19 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: She made a point of acknowledging that half of those supporting Trump are worried about jobs and the economy and such. She clearly differentiated them from the half who are calling for her to be shot or jailed, who supported Trump's baseless conspiracy theories about Obama's citizenship/religion and the Mexican government, who supported Trump's call to unconstitutionally strip some Americans of their birth right citizenship, who supported Trump's proposal to ban all Muslims from entering the U.S. based on their religion, who accept Trump's broken promises and refusals in regards to releasing his tax returns, who overlooked or agreed with Trump's statements about how men need to treat women like shit, etc....

She was very clear about who she was referring to. There was no room for misunderstanding but lo & behold...

There is a reason Trump has said he loves the poorly educated.

I've seen the videos that don't make it on the evening news. I've seen the people that she was referring to, they are all the same, only the states change. I don't want those people anywhere near me or my home. They are loose cannons who are easily lead. Not all Trump supporters are the same but many absolutely belong in the deplorable basket.

I think that's really strange and you might even have some mental issues. Sure if someone pulls up and has several Trump stickers all over their car I would think they're a fucking idiot, but I would think the same about Hilary stickers. But just one bumper sticker stating you're choosing one over the other? Making that type of judgment is just as extreme and ignorant to me as the asshole that put a bunch of stupid bumper stickers on their car.

That's like that old lady that fired me from cleaning her house because we got into a discussion and I said that I'd take Kerry over Bush. The next week she called me up and said she wouldn't be needing me anymore. I know it wasn't just a coincidence because when I told her that I could see the fire in her eyes.

I don't trust the Deplorables, I think they're unhinged. They have a mascot who looks like a green reptile wearing a Donald Trump wig.
Hillary has her own deplorables, I've seen it all my life. They're the people who think they're owed something and too stupid to realize or even care that it comes down on the backs of people who actually work. Then there are the other deplorables, the ignorant rednecks who think they are owed something too, but keeping their guns and freedom is more important. Like it would be taken away anyway, fucking morons. They're all deplorable idiots.

Hilary supporters are equally a bunch of assholes, if you can't see it I think you're an asshole too.
Look haus Frau, I've never said, nor implied that Hillary's supporters are without their own fuckedupness. That shit is everywhere.