Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SAD MAD

Do y'all know what I mean when I say that? Have you ever felt it?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yep every time I look in that thread about kids being abused and murdered. I didn't bother responding to little Jacob Hall who died because what do you say. He's gone and now his parent's life will be a living hell over something so senseless.
(10-05-2016, 05:55 PM)sally Wrote: Yep every time I look in that thread about kids being abused and murdered. I didn't bother responding to little Jacob Hall who died because what do you say. He's gone and now his parent's life will be a living hell over something so senseless.

Well said Sal, I too was sad that Jacob died, and mad that such senseless atrocities are occurring so frequently these days!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I know what you mean, because sometimes it really affects you and stays with you. So, I relate to not even wanting to see it.
I can't imagine the grief and pain.
I felt sad mad when they discontinued the Cheetos Mac and Cheese bites.
(10-05-2016, 05:55 PM)sally Wrote: Yep every time I look in that thread about kids being abused and murdered. I didn't bother responding to little Jacob Hall who died because what do you say. He's gone and now his parent's life will be a living hell over something so senseless.

I felt sad when I saw that for reasons I cannot explain.
Sally.........the reason all these freaky clowns are running around.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Yes Duchess I know that feeling.Sad/Mad.In fact I'm feeling it right now.It sucks.
(10-12-2016, 05:03 PM)IroningBroad Wrote: Yes Duchess I know that feeling.Sad/Mad.In fact I'm feeling it right now.It sucks.

It's good to see you, Broad. What's got you feeling sad mad (if you don't mind sharing)?
(10-14-2016, 01:03 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(10-12-2016, 05:03 PM)IroningBroad Wrote: Yes Duchess I know that feeling.Sad/Mad.In fact I'm feeling it right now.It sucks.

It's good to see you, Broad. What's got you feeling sad mad (if you don't mind sharing)?

Thanks HoTD!

It's my asshole of a husband.I seriously don't know how I'll be able to last another 20 yrs with him.It's so freaking hard to put up with him.

Ahhh...I kinda feel better now, that I got some of this off my chest.
(10-14-2016, 09:21 AM)IroningBroad Wrote: It's my asshole of a husband.

Is he the reason you said you used to like kissing in the NOSY QUESTIONS thread? If that's too personal, disregard.
(10-14-2016, 10:16 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 09:21 AM)IroningBroad Wrote: It's my asshole of a husband.

Is he the reason you said you used to like kissing in the NOSY QUESTIONS thread? If that's too personal, disregard.

Yes.I have to admit I am very lonely in my marriage Duchess.But I've accepted it.I just can't get a divorce.As much I would like to.I would be ex communicated from my church.Lose everything basically.

So.. Yeah.
You deserve to be happy, IB. Why is the church more important than your happiness?
Thanks Duchess.

I believe God put my husband and I together for a reason.Maybe so we could procreate our wonderful kids.Idk..

I just know I'm sad all the time.I smile.. but on the inside I'm withering away.It's freaking hard.I try and think of the good moments.Which are few.

I want to seperate..which I'm pretty sure we could.We just won't ever be able able to have a relationship with anyone else, or remarry, until one of us dies.Or we could reconcile (ugh) and be miserable again.

Just sucks all around.
(10-14-2016, 01:48 PM)IroningBroad Wrote: Thanks Duchess.

I believe God put my husband and I together for a reason.Maybe so we could procreate our wonderful kids.Idk..

I just know I'm sad all the time.I smile.. but on the inside I'm withering away.It's freaking hard.I try and think of the good moments.Which are few.

I want to seperate..which I'm pretty sure we could.We just won't ever be able able to have a relationship with anyone else, or remarry, until one of us dies.Or we could reconcile (ugh) and be miserable again.

Just sucks all around.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune IB. I'm sad for you, and mad that it happened.

Since the church is an important part of your life, maybe you could consider seeking counseling from your parish priest. I've seen it work for many people I know.

If not that, possibly seeing a professional counselor!

Sometime "professionals" who see hundreds of clients with similar problems can pinpoint your exact problem, that you may think only you & your spouse have. Some times things are not beyond repair. Many times, professionals can determine the answer to that!

Well Good luck & Best wishes in whatever you decide to do!

I hate my husband. Meh, you get used to it. It's not even that I want anyone else, I just don't like being around him. I can't wait for him to get the fuck out of here in the morning.
(10-14-2016, 02:41 PM)sally Wrote: I hate my husband. Meh, you get used to it. It's not even that I want anyone else, I just don't like being around him. I can't wait for him to get the fuck out of here in the morning.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

So the "counseling" advise you got works for you! hah

(10-14-2016, 02:34 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 01:48 PM)IroningBroad Wrote: Thanks Duchess.

Just sucks all around.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune IB. I'm sad for you, and mad that it happened.

Since the church is an important part of your life, maybe you could consider seeking counseling from your parish priest. I've seen it work for many people I know.

If not that, possibly seeing a professional counselor!

Sometime "professionals" who see hundreds of clients with similar problems can pinpoint your exact problem, that you may think only you & your spouse have. Some times things are not beyond repair. Many times, professionals can determine the answer to that!

Well Good luck & Best wishes in whatever you decide to do!

Thanks Carsman!My husband doesn't want us to go see our pastor for counseling.So, I guess I just get the privelege of keeping this bottled up inside hah
(10-14-2016, 02:41 PM)sally Wrote: I hate my husband. Meh, you get used to it. It's not even that I want anyone else, I just don't like being around him. I can't wait for him to get the fuck out of here in the morning.

hah
I am fairly used to it.I love when he leaves and hate when he comes home.