Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Billy Bush . . . . . . . .
I initially buried this post in Sally's "assholes in the news" thread, but now think it really should have its own thread.

Billy Bush, the guy heard laughing on Donald's 2005 deplorable tape, has been suspended & or may even be fired from his current NBC job.

Billy is now saying he was protecting his then job, by accommodating the Donald, since Donald was the big "star".

So what do you think, is Billy getting treated fairly by NBC now, or is he getting the shaft?

Personally, I think he's getting the shaft!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

[Image: dftty.jpg]
It may surprise you but based strictly on his actions in the audio I think he didn't deserve to get fired, it sounded like he was doing standard Hollywood "pandering to the star guest". L.A. is the phoniest, most shallow and vile place I ever had the misfortune of living. They all act that way. But I also understand Bush is a well known prick who was a thorn in the morning show's sides so they probably just were looking for an excuse.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Saw in the news today, where Billy may get 10 million $$$ to leave NBC.

That's approx 3 years salary. Guess that give him 3 years to find another job.

NBC has higher standards than about 40% of the people in the United States.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I just watched Melania Trump's interviews with CNN and Fox yesterday.

She blamed Billy Bush for pushing Trump to say "dirty nasty boy talk "and then egging him on.

She also took a page straight out of Hillary Clinton's playbook from the 90s and said the women were all part of a left-wing conspiracy against her husband's campaign, that the women's backgrounds haven't been checked, and that she believes her good and kind husband is telling the truth.

In the Fox interview, she said that "they're asking for it" about Trump going after Bill Clinton because she believes the Clinton campaign was behind the attention to her nude modeling days a few months back.

This made me laugh a little; Melania Trump claims that she'll focus on fighting on-line bullying if she becomes first lady. Considering her husband's Tweet history, that's an effort she'll need to start at home.
(10-18-2016, 01:25 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Melania Trump claims that she'll focus on fighting on-line bullying if she becomes first lady.

*blinks* Holy cow.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
NBC has been de-Bushed! hah

I swear, without giving it any real thought, I believed Billy Bush was either President Bush's long lost nephew or was the inventor of a terrible tasting beer.
Glad this thread helped clear up my confusion.