Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
VIPoo
I keep seeing these commercials. This is what the world is coming to.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Keep it sexy baby.
[Image: lalala.jpg?w=500]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It seems flushing things down the toilet has become a pastime for a few.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
A courtesy flush is free.
My shit doesn't stink.
Commando Cunt Queen
Roses?
(11-06-2016, 12:48 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I keep seeing these commercials. This is what the world is coming to.

The last few years, there are so many commercials that are completely absurd, this is positively one of them! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Poo is a bad word. Like moist and underpants.
(11-06-2016, 12:48 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I keep seeing these commercials. This is what the world is coming to.

I was wondering wth you were talking about and then I saw the commercial for the first time today.
I wonder how much a woman gets paid to do a commercial talking about her stinky shit?...for the whole world to see.

*cringe*
A guy walks into a bank to sign a check and pulls out a rectal thermometer and says "Some asshole stole my pen"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-06-2016, 08:40 PM)Duchess Wrote: Poo is a bad word. Like moist and underpants.

Whatever you do, don't Google moist underpants poo.

*cringe*

(I deserve it for googling it, to try and post the worst result)
(11-07-2016, 08:21 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Whatever you do, don't Google moist underpants poo.

No danger of that!
Woman badly burned after farting during surgery
By Ian Horswill, News.com.au
November 1, 2016 | 9:03am | Updated

Modal Trigger
Photo: Shutterstock
ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED BY:
logo-news-com-au-01.png?w=172
A patient who passed gas during an operation was badly burned when the fart ignited a laser being used in the surgery, a hospital report states.
The unnamed woman, in her 30s, was undergoing surgery at Tokyo Medical University Hospital which involved a laser being applied to her cervix.
As the surgery was being carried out in the Shinjuku Ward, she broke wind — sparking the fire, Japanese newspaper the Asahi Shimbun reports.
She was left screaming in agony after the fire burned most of her body, waist and legs, according to a report by external experts into the incident, which was released on Oct. 28.
The committee stated in the report that no flammable materials were in the operating room during the surgery and that equipment was functioning normally.
“When the patient’s intestinal gas leaked into the space of the operation (room), it ignited with the irradiation of the laser, and the burning spread, eventually reaching the surgical drape and causing the fire,” the report stated.
The accident happened on April 15 this year but was only published in a recent hospital report. Tokyo Medical University Hospital is an acute care facility that claims to be the only facility in Japan to carry out surgery using robots.

Good Lord, that's horrible! I'm sorry I snickered when I first began to read.
(11-08-2016, 11:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Good Lord, that's horrible! I'm sorry I snickered when I first began to read.
That had to be one HUGE fart. It didn't just burn her, it started the surgical drape on fire as well.
Freaky things never cease to exist! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

You'd think they'd consider that before doing laser surgery in that area. Fucking Japs.