Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NBA 2016/2017
Already a quarter way through this season and it looks a whole helluvalot like last season.

I had 4th row seats at Target Center a month ago for TWolves-Clippers and I got the same tix for tonight's game against the Spurs.

Taking my oldest.

I'll see if I can post a pic.
Holy cow it's 17 degrees there.
(12-09-2016, 02:55 PM)BigMark Wrote: Holy cow it's 17 degrees there.

Hell finally froze over, eh?
I'm watching KAT and Wiggins vs. Adams and Westbrook, MS.

Fun match up.

I think you're Wolves may be in trouble, but it's still anybody's game.
Any predictions for 2017, MS?

I won't be surprised if it comes down to the Cavs vs. the Warriors again.

But, the Spurs and the Raptors are playing good ball again this year too.
(12-28-2016, 11:43 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Any predictions for 2017, MS?

I won't be surprised if it comes down to the Cavs vs. the Warriors again.

But, the Spurs and the Raptors are playing good ball again this year too.

Not intentionally ignoring you HotD, but my enthusiasm for this season is pretty much gone.

My team with the young stars and proven coach still sucks and the same teams are good and the same teams are still bad, so you'll forgive me if I'm a bit apathetic.
No worries, MS. This year is definitely looking a lot like last year (well, except that we've lost a few games already).
So uhh...wtf happened to the playoffs thread we had going?
[Image: FB_IMG_1493004866870_1.jpg]
Sweeps are nice and all....but damn it gets kind of boring watching other teams play lol
Watching the second half of game 1 of the Finals.

Curry, Durant and my man Draymond are a hard trio to beat. I like Klay, but he struggles in the playoffs. (And I miss Coach Kerr.)

I think your guys are going down, koko.
I told my oldest W's win in 5 before last night's game.

However, after seeing the dismantling, and knowing how GS likes to set records, I could see a sweep, and in turn going 16-0 in the playoffs, something that's never been done.
You know, I had kept hope alive (barely, but...still alive) until the 3rd quarter of game 5. I had this feeling in my gut, that if we took game 4 we'd push it to 7.

Now, I can't remember whether it was game 3 or 4 but LeBron was really working my nerves. Standing around. Settling for shitty shots instead of driving to the hole like a raging bull.

It's karma for doing Anderson Varejao so dirty last year.

Also, I imagine it would be a little different if he were on my team but damn I cannot stand Draymond.

Glad we didn't get swept lol
This was just on the radio I have not heard it in a long time!

[/b]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.