WELL?

What do you want?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hmmm....Dunno....what ya got?

Some weed. A few candy canes. Enough Yankee Candles to start a little shop. And plenty of attitude.

...and some wine too.
Wine is a good start.
You working this week or playing until 17 starts?

I'm working but I'm almost always home by 11-12 and finish the day in my home office.
(12-29-2016, 02:49 PM)Duchess Wrote: Enough Yankee Candles to start a little shop.

No one bought me candles this year for Christmas so I bought some for myself. I like Yankee candles, but the ones from Bath and Body Works are even better. They smell so good and they have all kinds of different scents.
I want to be on a vacation somewhere.
(12-29-2016, 03:18 PM)sally Wrote: the ones from Bath and Body Works are even better.

No shit? I've never had any from there but I'm going to check it out right now. They're probably having a sale!
(12-29-2016, 03:19 PM)sally Wrote: I want to be on a vacation somewhere.

I'm feeling the Aloha spirit.
(12-29-2016, 02:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Some weed. A few candy canes. Enough Yankee Candles to start a little shop. And plenty of attitude.

...and some wine too.

Ooh....I could use some weed. I can't wait until New Year's Eve. Gonna get high and very drunk with 6 friends. Going out for one beer at a bar, have 4 big growlers of beer, a couple bottles of beer, and might bring my sake and my spicy wine(Dragon's Vengeance). oh and rum balls!

...and some wine too.

For some reason in my mind I read roman candles until I read Sally's post about candles for her birthday or christmas and I pictured those on her cake.
My only fun of choice at the moment is this theraflu drink. Sorry I can't match the weed.
(12-30-2016, 03:09 AM)Love Child Wrote: My only fun of choice at the moment is this theraflu drink.

I know a lot of sick people this week. Whatever this is it has spread across the entire country. I hope you feel better real soon, honey.

...and some wine too.

Are you sure you arent masquerading as my girlfriend? Stocking was stuffed with them, along with a few big ones under the tree.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(12-30-2016, 08:18 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Are you sure you arent masquerading as my girlfriend?

Is she cooking for you? If so, that answers your question.

Awink

Yankee Candles are a safe gift and one of my favorites to get. I buy them frequently throughout the year, whenever they have a sale I buy some. I never pay full price, never evah.

I want to hear about your girlfriend.