TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF!

Do you say that whenever someone comes in? Do you even care?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Don't care
We ask our guests to take shoes off.
I care, but I don't enforce it. Trying to make my husband and son take their shoes off every time they walk through the door would be a losing battle so why should I make the guests do it. Plus I got rid of all the carpet in the house, the floors are all tile and wood except for an area rug in the living room. If they track in dirt I can just mop it up.
(12-30-2016, 04:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you say that whenever someone comes in? Do you even care?

Don't care. The rest of the apartment(except my bedroom) is a mess, why shouldn't the floor match?
People's sweety socks and filthy feet are better incaaed in nonpermable materials.
This.........leave the shoes and hat on.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-30-2016, 07:17 PM)BigMark Wrote: People's sweety socks and filthy feet are better incaaed in nonpermable materials.

Damn, sweety.
Don't care , I live in the country so dirt happens.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!

I don't care, if they want to they can, if not that's fine too. I'm more concerned with guests being comfortable in my home. I don't care if they smoke in here either although I've noticed they tend to take it outside more often than not.
I go outside even when someone tells me I can smoke inside. Something about smoke lingering in the house bothers me even when it's not my house.
When it's muddy outside, I make my sons and all his friends take their shoes off. My husband's family ALL have no shoe rules at their houses.

When we first moved in to this house and put hardwood down, a few weeks later we hosted a party. I was sort of asking people to take their shoes off but I wasn't all over them. Anyway, my SIL's friend came in in her spike heels which, on one foot at least, had lost the rubber tip (leaving exposed nail). I caught her after oh, 8 or 9 small holes in the wood. Now that we have new wood, like I said, I mostly let it go but I'm definitely on the look out for spike heels. 52 If I had carpet downstairs, I'd make people take their shoes off. Wood (or tile) is SO much easier to keep looking new. I'd hate having carpet throughout my house...absolutely hate it.
Commando Cunt Queen
Shoes off at the door.
(12-30-2016, 07:20 PM)Maggot Wrote: This.........leave the shoes and hat on.
Agreed. Especially if you have carpet. Carpet is disgusting BTW...
Carpet is disgusting, especially if you have pets and kids. When I tore out the carpet in my bedroom there was about 10 lbs. of dirt under the padding from the dogs tracking it in and that's despite vacuuming and steam cleaning it regularly. Also there were fleas living under there that I was not aware of. I give the dogs the flea medication from the vets and I've never seen a flea on them or in my house until I tore that carpet out. After that I had to have pest control come out because they were jumping everywhere.
(01-03-2017, 12:27 PM)sally Wrote: Carpet is disgusting, especially if you have pets and kids. When I tore out the carpet in my bedroom there was about 10 lbs. of dirt under the padding from the dogs tracking it in and that's despite vacuuming and steam cleaning it regularly. Also there were fleas living under there that I was not aware of. I give the dogs the flea medication from the vets and I've never seen a flea on them or in my house until I tore that carpet out. After that I had to have pest control come out because they were jumping everywhere.
I guarantee that a good portion of that "dirt" was human dander and a multitude of microscopic organisms.

I once watched something regarding what's in our pillows & mattresses. I was so revolted. It doesn't take long for all that crap to accumulate either. *shudders*

Sorry I'm thinking about it. Ugh.
Many people love carpets in fact they eat them. They are called "carpet munchers"
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Never heard of them, they sound like weirdos.