HI THERE, CUTIE.

Want to go out...as in a date?

I'm asking, so I'm buying. What do you want to do? Eat? Movie? Party in a field? hah

Money is no object and since I really want this date with you, we'll do what you want to do.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sweet, my clubs got a biker run coming up. Hop on the back and lets get filthy!
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING

Nobody but you wants to date me. hah
Well, I heard that you are a good cook.

Ha! Welp, it's me & you, kid. Do you like to ride? Horses that is.
No but I like to eat them.

That's usually the response I get from people who are afraid of horses but are embarrassed to say so.
(01-14-2017, 05:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Incorrect! I would go out with you in a heartbeat.
SO, Saddle up on the bike, nice evening picnic by the lake?
(01-14-2017, 11:57 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Incorrect! I would go out with you in a heartbeat.

My lucky day! You're not taking pity on me, are you? Awink

It sounds perfect and I promise not to talk about politics...

...I don't want to be left at the lake. Hahaha!
We could go to the race track and go 200 mph, but beware, a camera will be focused on your face for future digestion. That'll set your heart pumping, pounding and grinding until you're out of breath. You're legs will be shaky. Then we could have a raspberry Popsicle.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-14-2017, 12:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 11:57 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Incorrect! I would go out with you in a heartbeat.

My lucky day! You're not taking pity on me, are you? Awink

It sounds perfect and I promise not to talk about politics...

...I don't want to be left at the lake. Hahaha!

LOL, A Pitty Date? Never
I'd like to go furniture shopping for a new bedroom set, mine is looking a little outdated. Then I'd like to go out for lunch or brunch and drinks. Preferably seafood on the beach or river with a live band that plays some Creedence. Then we can go back to your place and fuck.
(01-14-2017, 05:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd date you. We could go shopping and then I could cook you dinner.

I'd love for you to help me do my makeup.
(01-15-2017, 11:58 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'd date you. We could go shopping and then I could cook you dinner.

Frozen fish sticks and a freak show. Sounds as inviting as being a guest at the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
(01-16-2017, 12:22 AM)sally Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 11:58 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'd date you. We could go shopping and then I could cook you dinner.

Frozen fish sticks and a freak show. Sounds as inviting as being a guest at the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

I've cooked pork loin, fresh halibut and cod, roast beef, hamburgers, etc. So yeah, no frozen fish sticks. Also, Duchess likes me en femme. So no freak show.
(01-16-2017, 12:28 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I've cooked dick, fresh ass, roast vaginas, feet, etc. So yeah, no frozen fish sticks. Also, Duchess says she likes me en femme, but she's just talking shit. So she really doesn't want me to skin her alive and make a fat suit out of her.

Fixed it for you.
(01-16-2017, 12:38 AM)sally Wrote:
(01-16-2017, 12:28 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: I've cooked dick, fresh ass, roast vaginas, feet, etc. So yeah, no frozen fish sticks. Also, Duchess says she likes me en femme, but she's just talking shit. So she really doesn't want me to skin her alive and make a fat suit out of her.

Fixed it for you.

Shut the fuck up and go blow your coffee maker.
"offers to make coffee for Sally"
(01-16-2017, 01:17 AM)BigMark Wrote: "offers to make coffee for Sally"

hah Clever (and likely true).
(01-16-2017, 12:52 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Shut the fuck up and go blow your coffee maker.

No you shut the fuck up and go blow your As Seen On TV microwave hotdog steamer.

Mark should be along shortly offering to steam you one.