Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
television reception with an antenna
Have you ever wondered how many stations you would get with a television antenna?

Here is a handy dandy tool from the Federal communication department that will tell you based on your zip code.

link
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
cool, thanks
This style of antenna works great.
(01-30-2017, 10:57 AM)Maggot Wrote: Have you ever wondered how many stations you would get with a television antenna?

Yeah I sit around thinking about that all the time.
I just knew there was a reason why I posted this. Knowing that you truly appreciate my helpful hints just makes my day. Thank you. Blowing-kisses Now the info is at your fingertips.
Or I could do what I've always done and just pay for cable, you damn cheapskate.
I was just trying to be nice because I was concerned for you. If there was a hurricane and the power went out you could get out your wind up television and still watch 'The price is right" with your box of twinkies and 2 litre coke so you could still feel normal.
(01-30-2017, 10:57 AM)Maggot Wrote: link

I was a little surprised to see I get 7 "strong" sources.

I get a few hundred channels with Directv and only watch a very tiny fraction of them, mostly sports & news.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-30-2017, 02:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 10:57 AM)Maggot Wrote: link

I was a little surprised to see I get 7 "strong" sources.

I get a few hundred channels with Directv and only watch a very tiny fraction of them, mostly sports & news.

7 strong sources, 1 moderate, 2 weak, and 2 no signal.
(01-30-2017, 12:12 PM)sally Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 10:57 AM)Maggot Wrote: Have you ever wondered how many stations you would get with a television antenna?

Me too. All those sleepless nights suffering from WHSIWGWATA. I am now head of the WHSIWGWATA support group in my area.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(02-02-2017, 02:14 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 12:12 PM)sally Wrote:

Me too. All those sleepless nights suffering from WHSIWGWATA. I am now head of the WHSIWGWATA support group in my area.

The Why Huang Sor Is Wrangling Guys With A Tremendous Ass support group?
Nope, no animals allowed. Guess again.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(02-06-2017, 02:34 PM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: Nope, no animals allowed. Guess again.

The Why Huang Sor Is Whipping Gravy Wholeheartedly at Trump Assholes support group?
Fuck!!! I missed Antiques Roadshow again. Dammit!!
(02-06-2017, 10:47 PM)Maggot Wrote: Fuck!!! I missed Antiques Roadshow again. Dammit!!

blueberry hill, Older Than Dirt, and Duchess were here and I missed them? Damn!hah
Cable is getting out of hand and I'm looking into antenna's again. I can stream mostly anything but the cable companies got you by the balls.
I saw one that’s sticks to the window and had I not seen it in action I’m not so sure I would believe it. It picked up the local channels.
Yeah, I'm looking at one to put on my roof or on a pole I have a great western exposure. Then i could dump my 30.00 television bill every month. Get local channels and stream the rest.
Is Som Yung Ho, Ma?
That's what I'm told.