A SPOUSE & MORE

Do you find the idea of more than one partner appealing? In that I mean, more than one spouse at a time, more than one partner at a time, sharing your life with a few rather than what is traditionally done with one.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Kind of how it is with me at the moment, room mates are a pair and me there almost all the time.
Not sleeping with them, but we share most everything else.
I have a FWB for now and then. Not sure I want another committed relationship or not.
I do want my own space, but thats going to take a while
That's not appealing to me at all.

It's not a morality thing; I don't care if other people like to have open relationships with multiple partners.

I just like alone time too much and drama too little. A monagamous long-term relationship without living together works really well for me.
I don't like the one partner I have much less other ones.

I'd rather have a couple pallets of flagstone.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm a one man woman.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Sister Wives?

I kid around a lot with my wife's 2 sisters about that.

They'd probably sign up iff they were single.

What guy would want to have to put up with more than one woman at a time?

He'd be a glutton for punishment.
(02-11-2017, 05:08 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm a one man woman.

I'm a one woman man

(who sometimes dresses as a woman...fuck it....single for life...that's my fate)
There is a cross dressing woman with a large strap on in your future, cheer up Charlie!
I have not experienced being in love with 2 people at the same time. Don't think that scene is my bag.
In my 20's I usually had more than one partner at a time. It was a sex thing to be honest. But its ruined me cas now I can't function in a normal relationship so I stay single.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(02-12-2017, 03:48 AM)BigMark Wrote: There is a cross dressing woman with a large strap on in your future, cheer up Charlie!

Smiley_emoticons_kotzRussian
[Image: 2995838-4250940282-eZVX6.gif]
hah
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING