Do you have a "go to"?
Like my "go to" wine is Pinot Grigio. Sounds so freaking gay.

So what's your "go to"? And don't say the bathroom.
My "go to" wine is a dry or semi dry Riesling.

My "go to" beer is Yuengling.
the bathroom.
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(03-23-2017, 11:00 PM)sally Wrote: So what's your "go to"?

I don't drink and I've even got a small wine cellar so I guess my go to would be a choice between a joint, bowl or bong. I always choose the bowl.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
On the occasions when I "go to", I like:

corona beer

white zinfandel wine

absolut vodka with a splash of cranberry juice
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Your go to can be anything, not just alcohol.

For example User's go-to wood stain is the Rust-Oleum brand from Lowes. Or cyanide is Maggot's go-to product for killing animals in his yard, it does the trick every time.
Cabernet or Red Blend for wine.

Dark chocolate for treat.

A great set of DD's for pleasure.
I am a big fan of reds like an Old Vine Zinfandel
Big beers like Stone Arrogant Bastard or Avery or Gouden Carolus
Guinness is always good
Good Burbon like Buffalo Trace, Makers Mark
(03-24-2017, 11:31 AM)sally Wrote: Your go to can be anything, not just alcohol.

For example User's go-to wood stain is the Rust-Oleum brand from Lowes. Or cyanide is Maggot's go-to product for killing animals in his yard, it does the trick every time.

Well OK, my "go to" is "Home Depot" when I need wood stain, or paint, or killer poisons, or grass seed, or building materials, liquid nails, sheet rock, or whatever else needed for around the house!

And My "go to" for myself is the "garage" when I want to hide out! hah

(03-24-2017, 01:31 PM)Carsman Wrote: And My "go to" for myself is the "garage" when I want to hide out! hah

I'm a firm believer in men having a go to spot like that. A garage, a shop, a basement, a barn, an office, etc.

...and more than one television in the house.
(03-24-2017, 02:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yes you're right, we have 4 TV's in NE, but only 3 in FL!

My go-to term of endearment for Clang is "fat fuck".

Another example: If you need something done quick and easy at the DMV ask for Clang, he's your go-to man. Said no one ever.

I like that expression a lot. Fuckface too.
In terms of drinks, my go-to white wine is Chardonnay and for red it's Cabarnet. For weekend cocktails with no restrictions, my go-to morning drink is a spicy double Bloody Mary with celery and green olive. In the evening, I go to Maker's rocks or Cape Cods.
(03-24-2017, 05:16 PM)sally Wrote: My go-to term of endearment for Clang is "fat fuck".

Another example: If you need something done quick and easy at the DMV ask for Clang, he's your go-to man. Said no one ever.

Hey!52 I've had customers thank me via email and during that brief week I was on the phone for helping them get their titles.
My go to for women's clothes shopping is JCPenney. I can order it online and have it delivered to Crossgates mall for pick up. Very discreet(unless I run into someone I know while picking up the clothes).
You could go to a hypnotist. They could get you to think you were losing 5 lbs every time you looked in a mirror. It may not be true but you would feel better and have more confidence.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-24-2017, 02:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 01:31 PM)Carsman Wrote: And My "go to" for myself is the "garage" when I want to hide out! hah

I'm a firm believer in men having a go to spot like that. A garage, a shop, a basement, a barn, an office, etc.

Yeah, my friend I play poker and pool with on Saturdays has a garage. He's not exactly hiding out though. His wife won't let him in the house until 1 AM so she can put the kids to bed and get other stuff done.
(03-24-2017, 02:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yeah we have 3 TVs but everyone only wants to use the big screen TV in the living room. Especially during March Madness.