MILE HIGH 420

...or is it 420 Mile High? I can't remember. Would you register your account again, please? Mock crashed, badly, and I lost you. It's not necessary that you start a new intro thread, you can just come right in. Thanks!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
WTF. Went to sign in this morning and I was gone. Would not let me in. Nice welcome. Oh well.
But it says I do not have permission to search for new posts.
(04-21-2017, 04:38 PM)MileHigh420 Wrote: WTF. Went to sign in this morning and I was gone. Would not let me in. Nice welcome. Oh well.

Holy shit, it actually worked. Aha! I had hoped you would see this on the front page.

It was a dreadful welcome and I'm very sorry about that. I sincerely hope that's the last time I have to apologize for Mock. I'm on the verge of hanging a sign around my neck and taking a picture.

You're free to wander around Mock and I hope you find something that interests you. You won't know that the last 3 weeks of posts are missing. 78
(04-21-2017, 04:40 PM)MileHigh420 Wrote: But it says I do not have permission to search for new posts.

Try to search now and let me know if you can access that feature. Thanks.
Dammit..............He/she was just starting to get interesting!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-21-2017, 04:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 04:40 PM)MileHigh420 Wrote: But it says I do not have permission to search for new posts.

Yes, search and new posts work.

Maggot...I is a girl. LOL former tree hugger smoker
(04-21-2017, 10:18 PM)MileHigh420 Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 04:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yes, search and new posts work.

Maggot...I is a girl. LOL former tree hugger smoker

That sounds fun. I like a lady who is uninhibited and a bit of a free spirit. Me I'm heterosexual crossdressing guy who is a current weirdo and fat fuck.
Bullshit, you like guys.
(04-21-2017, 10:36 PM)BigMark Wrote: Bullshit, you like guys.

No. I've always said the butthole is for pooping only. Does that sound like something a gay dude would say?