Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ARE YOU A MOTHER OR A MUTHA?

Happy Mothers Day, Mock mamas. I include you too, HotD. I know you're the mother figure for a couple of your niece/nephew.

MS, do you help your kids get something for their mother?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

One can't see the whole title on the front page. You see "are you a mother or a mut". hah
I'm a mother to my Dad and brother.

*adjusts bra strap, tucks*
You know, for Mother's Day my wife really likes getting something sentimental in a card, from the kids and me.

That's what she likes.

Kids both made her nice things at school and I picked a bouquet that she liked.

This weekend was really hectic.

10 year old is in traveling baseball this year and just wrapped up his first weekend tournament.

6 games yesterday and today.

My wife took daughter to church (sings in choir) and I took son to baseball.

She's out on Lake Minnetonka right now enjoying a beverage with her sister and the girls.

I betting she feels she had a pretty good Mother's Day.
I got a strawberry candle, card and flowers. I love my kids.
(05-14-2017, 06:34 PM)sally Wrote: I got a strawberry candle, card and flowers. I love my kids.

Happy Mother's Day, Sal.
Thank you.
Happy day to all you Mothers out there. Remember that those little brats will break your heart and mend it all in one fell swoop. They will always be baby's. Good luck and hopefully you had a nice relaxing day.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-14-2017, 02:47 PM)Duchess Wrote: Happy Mothers Day, Mock mamas. I include you too, HotD. I know you're the mother figure for a couple of your niece/nephew.

Thank you Duchess.

My girl is working a 12-hour shift today. I've been answering biz calls and emails and plugging away at the backyard in-between. It was beautiful weather-wise here today.

We celebrated Mother's Day last weekend when my mom and big sister were in town. My niece got me a ticket to Madam Tussaud's Wax Museum (way more fun than I expected, mostly because my mom and sister are such kooky hams) and a bottle of red wine.

I hope you had a great day too.
I'm not a real touchy feely person, but when my mom died I hugged the shit out of her. I didn't want to let go. That's something for the "taking things for granted" thread.
(05-14-2017, 09:56 PM)sally Wrote: I'm not a real touchy feely person

I never would have guessed. Sarcastic
I hope all you Mock Moms had a good Mothers Day.
No one to buy flowers for or cook for this year, my mom and the new GFs mom are both gone
Had to resort to wishing Mothers Day to the room mates Mom, Sweet Lady
Do furkids count? That is all I have