Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
IT'S MOCK'S BIRTHDAY!

Today Mock is 9 yrs. old. Nine! Aside from some horses & a couple dogs she is my favorite thing that anyone has ever given me.

Have a great weekend, Mockers. It's raining here so I won't be doing jackshit on this holiday weekend.

Happy Birthday, Mock. 75
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Awesome. So this little baby is 2 weeks younger than Jade.

Mabrook! Smiley_emoticons_smile
Wow. And I've here for 5 years. A little over half the time Mock was alive.

Happy Birthday, Mock!
Happy Birthday to Mock! Nine years is a long time to keep a forum going, Duchess. You're a good mom.

I love this place and the posters here, even the assholes ('asshole' isn't necessarily bad, depending on the type of asshole...to me).

To at least 9 more years of Mock mayhem, fun, and even some more learnin'. Cheers
What a long strange trip it's been.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Wow, "9" years already! Congratulations Duchess, well done! Respect-applause

I've been here going on 7 of those years, thanks to my friend Lady Cop lady_cop (I still think of, miss her) who got me to join!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

9? Darn, we are not even old enough to drink yet. Oh well, how about some cake and root beer floats???
Happy Birthday Mock! Who gets the spankings?
(05-28-2017, 08:55 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Happy Birthday to Mock! Nine years is a long time to keep a forum going, Duchess. You're a good mom.

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. [Image: crying.gif]
(05-28-2017, 10:05 PM)Love Child Wrote: Who gets the spankings?

Hibye
(05-28-2017, 10:05 PM)Love Child Wrote: Happy Birthday Mock! Who gets the spankings?

Mock says thanks for the birthday wishes, Mockers. Har Har
Happy Birthday Mock... All I brought was wine.
I brought a birthday cake to jump out of.....but then I ate it.
Never realized I joined so close to the start of Mock. Thought I waited longer. When I first learned of the place, I was rather intimidated. Then I realized that there was a spot for the "boring bitch" here. I remember everyone needed a bitch name.

But, in reference to another thread mentioning the "halls of Mock", I kind of picture an old castle type building, a mix of Hogwarts school, the haunted hotel from the Shining with a bit of mamas house from Bates motel thrown in for good measure.

Kind of a Gump-like "you never know what you're gonna get" vibe.
(06-01-2017, 06:26 PM)QueenBee Wrote: I kind of picture an old castle type building

Hell yeah! Mock needs a coat of arms. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(06-01-2017, 06:49 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 06:26 PM)QueenBee Wrote: I kind of picture an old castle type building

Hell yeah! Mock needs a coat of arms. Smiley_emoticons_wink

[Image: mockcoatofarms_zpsrxgxmd44.gif]
I like that coat -- it fits well.
(06-01-2017, 07:39 PM)QueenBee Wrote: [Image: mockcoatofarms_zpsrxgxmd44.gif]

I thought for sure there would be a bottle of wine & a joint somewhere on it.
I just Googled Mock coat of arms. If there is a Mocker here who is at all artistic, maybe they can do something with it.