Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LONG WEEKEND?

Do y'all get a long weekend this week? 4 days?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
g

I get a long weekend every week, every day is Saturday & Sunday for me! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

No, this is stupid. Offices open Monday, closed Tuesday open the rest
I am a contractor so I don't get paid for the day off.
On the bright side I am flying Thursday to Ottawa to see Mouse for a long weekend, won't get paid for that either
But it sure will be nice
(06-28-2017, 01:48 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: On the bright side I am flying Thursday to Ottawa to see Mouse for a long weekend

I can tell you like her a lot. Are you falling in love, Six or are you still in the lust stage?

Have you ever been to Ottawa? I sorta envy you your weekend trip, it's beautiful up North. That's where my happy place is. Smiley_emoticons_smile
I work Saturday during the day at the gun shop. Sunday night for a few hours at the bar [Should be a great tip weekend] , then Tuesday during the day for a few hours at the bar.
Since I semi retired I only "work" 15-20 hours a week.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
Heading out tomorrow morning for Lake Itasca and will be there through Monday.

Lake Minnetonka for the 4th.

Weather very so-so however.
(06-28-2017, 02:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 01:48 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: On the bright side I am flying Thursday to Ottawa to see Mouse for a long weekend

I can tell you like her a lot. Are you falling in love, Six or are you still in the lust stage?

Have you ever been to Ottawa? I sorta envy you your weekend trip, it's beautiful up North. That's where my happy place is. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I think the falling love part happened the day we got together over on the west coast, first date. there was no question of what I needed to do after that point anyway.
She is up there getting her house and the property ready to sell, soon as that happens she is coming back here until I get hooked up back in Texas
I have been to Ottawa but its been 25 years and more. I was up there all the big cities in Canada from 88 to 93 or so, multiple trips, very pretty up there
(06-28-2017, 02:40 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I always pictured your happy place as being South.
4 days of bliss for me. Smiley_emoticons_wink
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-28-2017, 01:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do y'all get a long weekend this week? 4 days?

Yes. Well I do. I took Monday off as a vacation day. Beer, pool, poker and set off some fireworks I bought last weekend on Saturday(also pick up the tights and heels I ordered online). Either clean the house or veg out and binge watch Netflix on Sunday and Monday. And go the race/doughboy eating contest and the Empire State Plaza festivities on Tuesday.
Working, but last week I went to Tahoe! Free trip including airfare from Harrahs.

View from Heavenly Valley ski resort.

[Image: the-gondola-at-heavenly.jpg]
(06-29-2017, 06:13 PM)BigMark Wrote: last week I went to Tahoe! Free trip including airfare from Harrahs.

...and you bought back pictures! ThankYouThankYouThankYou!

Were you comped because you're a high roller?
Ok, I have two ideas for a float in our comunitys parade. Both involve pulling a trailer behind my side by side. 1 Would involve flying a flag at 12 mast and having the girls all dress in black and have my Gson dress in uniform saluting the flag. On the front of the trailer would be a tombstone. Idea 2 is build a wall across the center of the trailer and dress my OL up as Big D on one side of the wall and dress my Gson up as a Mexican on the other.
Thoughts
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
Ha! I think they're both clever and creative.
not a high roller but comped, medium roller?
h

Holiday weekend is here, I like to put "Old Glory" out! 44
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Just picked up my new passport, the world is now mine

Go forth & prosper, young man. Happy trails.
P

It's pouring here, just sitting in the hotel room drinking beer.
Need a spankin?