Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test
g

This is a Test to see if my new photo site works.

[Image: grilled%20grouper512x288-Q80_622ac8a41a6...gzkelb.jpg]

Guess not, photobucket latched on to the new site as well! The_Villagers
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Cars, try Imgur.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-18-2017, 07:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Cars, try Imgur.

k
I'm starting to feel uncomfortable having multiple sites out there that have "access" to my files in my computer. Am I wrong? I'm not a computer weenie, so . . . . .

Don't have anything you wouldn't want anybody to see...
(07-18-2017, 08:15 PM)BigMark Wrote: Don't have anything you wouldn't want anybody to see...
I keep all of the pics of my crank on google photos. That shit get's backed up every night and if anybody's looking at em, I know they're jelly hah
(07-18-2017, 08:15 PM)BigMark Wrote: Don't have anything you wouldn't want anybody to see...

(07-19-2017, 06:31 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
I keep all of the pics of my crank on google photos. That shit get's backed up every night and if anybody's looking at em, I know they're jelly hah

s

Actually, in the same picture folder that is in my files, there are picture copies of some legal contracts I'm involved with. Could outside 3rd party sites have access to that?

Any pictures of me and mine, are "G" rated, so no worries there.

g

Test again. Ops, No good!

[Image: 15f231bb-2ece-4ae3-b871-1bb546e48d05_zpsmy6vznwx.jpg]

Cars, when you see an image you like in cyberspace do you know how to right click, copy image location and then paste it using the little mountain icon in your reply box?
(07-19-2017, 08:49 PM)Duchess Wrote: Cars, when you see an image you like in cyberspace do you know how to right click, copy image location and then paste it using the little mountain icon in your reply box?

That's a negative, Ghost Rider.
(07-19-2017, 08:49 PM)Duchess Wrote: Cars, when you see an image you like in cyberspace do you know how to right click, copy image location and then paste it using the little mountain icon in your reply box?

Why yes I do, but it doesn't work here without getting fuckthebucket involved. hah

(07-20-2017, 02:20 PM)Carsman Wrote: Why yes I do, but it doesn't work here without getting fuckthebucket involved. hah

When you say "here" do you mean in Mock? I ask because I frequently post pix using the method I referenced to you and it's never been an issue for me.
(07-19-2017, 09:27 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: That's a negative, Ghost Rider.

hah Ghost rider. Da hell, MS.
That's a great comic, I still have a bunch from the 70's
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Ha! I didn't know what it referred to. I'm not familiar with that.
l

Test again, using this set up. Is this what you meant? The picture didn't come up.

https://www.aol.com/video/view/5-crucial...028fdf4d0/

(07-20-2017, 06:55 PM)Carsman Wrote: Test again, using this set up. Is this what you meant? The picture didn't come up.

I tried and it couldn't find the page.

Try this - right click on my sig line, click copy image location and then paste that into the little mountain icon. See if that works. I'll help you get the hang of it. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(07-20-2017, 07:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(07-20-2017, 06:55 PM)Carsman Wrote: Test again, using this set up. Is this what you meant? The picture didn't come up.

I tried and it couldn't find the page.

Try this - right click on my sig line, click copy image location and then paste that into the little mountain icon. See if that works. I'll help you get the hang of it. Smiley_emoticons_smile
l

Thanks Ms D, you're a sweat heart!

I clicked on your sig line, and right clicked and hit "copy", then when I came on here, the "paste" function was not activated.

That is so weird. I can't explain that, Cars :(
Copy image address, not image.