Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Medical Marijuana?
Hi All, I just want to ask if anyone ever tried using medical cannabis as an alternative meds? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, glaucoma, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this article about a marijuana strain confidential cheese. Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don't even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Seems legit. I can't remember how many times I have been indulging in a post-bonghit pizzamunchie attack and thought, " You know, it would save so much time if they would put the alternative meds THC right into the confidential pizza cheese. Then I could go to random online forums and talk about it."

Good work, spambot. Fight the power.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I just started taking Garlic pills.

Mmmm lots of garlic on the pizza I'm lusting for.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Apropos of nothing, my GF and I planted a shitload of tomatoes and herbs this year and our meals have gotten progressively yummier. The very first tomato is gonna be ripe this weekend but the herbs...wow. Not a bad first year effort. So we are expanding the garden next year into a legit area, not just a row by the fence.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
That sounds amazing Donovan.
(07-21-2017, 11:54 PM)Love Child Wrote: That sounds amazing Donovan.

Finally picked and ate the first couple tomatos yesterday, some roma-sized quick blooms called "early bird". Got about six of those plants, six "jetset", six beefsteak and a bunch of cherry tomato plants. I see canning sauce in my future. We may have overdone the tomatoes lol

For next year I want to tear down half her deck, which is rotted away from neglect, and plow it up for a better garden than just a front row along the fence. This year has been a tremendous emotional boost for her as well. Never underestimate the healing power of working in dirt...
I have found that par boiling the skin off tomatoes and freezing them much easier than using a pressure cooker because of the high acid levels.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.