Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'The most fucked up person you know' ~ discussion thread
Sinister closes a thread, in a huff, after proclaiming it's was "testing the self control of the "grown and educated adults" in this forum."

http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php...forum_id=4

Funny shit when you consider the bitch has Never ever acted like a grown and educated adult on Mock herself and only uses it to try and instill her will on members via her mod panel.

Incredibly transparent and pathetic.

Borndragon ~ Discuss:
[Image: borndragon.gif]
HA... see thread titled Borndragon
DUCHESS FOR MOD!!!
I'm willing to bet she re-opens the thread after she feels she's made her fucked up little point.

Worse thing about Sinister is that she's not as tough as she likes to act.

Borndragon ~ and that sickens me.
Her favorite trick of closing threads used to be limited to the newbie area... apparently she wasn't getting enough satisfaction from that and has moved onto the rest of the forum.

How lucky for us.
I'm sorry. But I don't think Mod responsibilities include "closing threads on a whim cause I can"

I believe this is what is called "abusing ones power"

But hey... I'm not an "original mocker" so who am I to say?
[user=85]Momster[/user] wrote:
Quote:I'm sorry. But I don't think Mod responsibilities include "closing threads on a whim cause I can"

I believe this is what is called "abusing ones power"

But hey... I'm not an "original mocker" so who am I to say?

My point exactly, Momster....

Yet, until MF comes to his senses and throttles the whiney bitch back, nothing is going to change.

She'll just continue abusing her panel to try and act cool.

Alas, if Sinister, herself deems a topic unworthy, that's now fair game to spam the fuck out of....only if it is important to her must the rules be followed.

True sign of a shitty Mod!

Borndragon ~ Sorry for the fucks who fall for her shit.
Borndragon Wrote:I'm willing to bet she re-opens the thread after she feels she's made her fucked up little point.
How much are you willing to bet?

Sinister Wrote:
Borndragon Wrote:I'm willing to bet she re-opens the thread after she feels she's made her fucked up little point.
What the hell? I go have dinner and come back to yet another drama.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:

Well, of course you're not going to now...that would leave too much egg on your face.

Why the abuse and shit having to be your own way though?

Borndragon ~ give your panel to Duchess for a week, let's see what happens.
Borndragon Wrote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:

Well, of course you're not going to now...that would leave too much egg on your face.

At the risk of being called an ass kisser - maybe she wanted to have a discussion about something that didn't involve calling the other people here names? A discussion that didn't end up being just about reaming another member?
I thought the discussion was going along nicely. ::dunno::
It WAS until Sinister decided that she needed to point out she was deleting shit. Then it just got stewpid.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I thought the discussion was going along nicely. ::dunno::
So did I. I finally found something to reply to that wasn't all a bunch of drama bullshit, and poof, it's gone.
[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Borndragon Wrote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:

At the risk of being called an ass kisser - maybe she wanted to have a discussion about something that didn't involve calling the other people here names?  A discussion that didn't end up being just about reaming another member?

And the way to do that Ramsey is enforce thread integrity and topics as a whole, weeding out and disallowing spam and off-topic discussion in certain sections of the forum entirely.
The topic must be followed in the Discussion forum, period.
Then the Mod's do their Jobs.
Of course, then you'd never be allowed to post there then Ramsey.:;box::
Quote:At the risk of being called an ass kisser - maybe she wanted to have a discussion about something that didn't involve calling the other people here names? A discussion that didn't end up being just about reaming another member?

That's some funny shit there........knowing you are kissing her ass, and admitting it and posting it too. ::lmao::

I did mention my Avatar was dedicated to you, didn't I.
FAHQTOO Wrote:
Quote:At the risk of being called an ass kisser - maybe she wanted to have a discussion about something that didn't involve calling the other people here names? A discussion that didn't end up being just about reaming another member?

That's some funny shit there........knowing you are kissing her ass, and admitting it and posting it too. ::lmao::

No, you didn't. But thank you.
FAHQTOO Wrote:

Now see? New person doesn't even know Ramsey and she can't help bashing her either. ::laugh::
Quote:Now see? New person doesn't even know Ramsey and she can't help bashing her either. ::laugh::

Ive read almost every post on this whole forum.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
FAHQTOO Wrote:

Now see? New person doesn't even know Ramsey and she can't help bashing her either. ::laugh::

All that proves is that it doesn't take much inititive to jump on the bandwagon of other members.

Seriously Lumpy. What did I do to make you dislike me so much? I really want to know because I have no idea. And it's not mocking and it's not what I post here. You reaction to me is way beyond just not caring for someone on an internet forum.