I HEAR YOU IN MY HEAD

When you're reading posts do you ever hear the person whose posts you're reading in your head? I read Aussie's posts with an Australian accent and I used to hear a British accent when reading OP's, same when I'm writing back & forth with Conor.

I post that knowing how crazy it sounds. 50
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I imagine Sally sounds like Roseanne Barr, Clang like Boy George and you like Jackie O.
(08-11-2017, 05:27 PM)BigMark Wrote: you like Jackie O.

Roseanne Barr, WTF?

I actually have a pleasant voice. For talking that is, not singing.
Sassy with some nasal twange.
j

Yeah, I hear voices in my head, doesn't everybody! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-11-2017, 05:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

When you're reading posts do you ever hear the person whose posts you're reading in your head? I read Aussie's posts with an Australian accent and I used to hear a British accent when reading OP's, same when I'm writing back & forth with Conor.

I post that knowing how crazy it sounds. 50

Aussie's posts sound like the Cat Lady From the Simpsons, Midwest Spy's like George Clooney, Big Mark's like Schneider from One Day at a Time, HoTD like a Valley Girl, Duchess like a sweet matronly Southern Belle with a secret naughty darkside, and sally like the tough man I wish I was.
(08-11-2017, 11:52 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Duchess like a sweet matronly Southern Belle with a secret naughty darkside

hah I'm Blanche from Golden Girls! hah

I'm a born & bred Yankee. I grew up on the St. Lawrence River. I'm soft spoken and sound like a little kid. On the rare occasions a telemarketer gets through I am still often asked for either my Mom or to put one of my parents on the phone.
I love the Golden Grils. I watch reruns nearly everyday! With Mum. I am so like Dorothy especially when she gives that look.
(08-12-2017, 05:44 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I love the Golden Grils. I watch reruns nearly everyday! With Mum. I am so like Dorothy especially when she gives that look.

I meant the Golden Girls not Grils. It's hard with typos when I post from my phone.
I like the Golden Girls.

I bought a comforter set a couple of weeks ago and it looked nice in the bag, but when I put it on my bed, goddamn did it not look just like Rose Nylund's bedroom. I had to take it back.

Or maybe it was Blanche's bedroom. It had big leaves on it and it just had that 1970s Miami look. Like a cross between the Golden Girls and Scarface. I don't know wtf I was thinking when I bought it.
(08-12-2017, 09:49 AM)sally Wrote: Like a cross between the Golden Girls and Scarface.

Ahahahaha! I can totally picture that in my head.
It was hideous, it looked like a bedspread you'd see in a hotel room on Miami Vice with the big tropical leaves. I really didn't want to be reminded of Crockett and Tubbs every time I walked into my room. Or Dorothy and Sophia or Al Pacino.
(08-12-2017, 05:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 11:52 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Duchess like a sweet matronly Southern Belle with a secret naughty darkside

hah I'm Blanche from Golden Girls! hah

I'm a born & bred Yankee. I grew up on the St. Lawrence River. I'm soft spoken and sound like a little kid. On the rare occasions a telemarketer gets through I am still often asked for either my Mom or to put one of my parents on the phone.

I was thinking more of blueberry hill and OTD as Golden Girls but ok. hah

You're more like the southern brunette on Designing Women.
(08-12-2017, 04:00 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: You're more like the southern brunette on Designing Women.

This one?

Cars = Thurston Howell III

(much to his chagrin)
(08-12-2017, 04:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 04:00 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: You're more like the southern brunette on Designing Women.

This one?

No not Delta Burke. The skinnier one.
I think of Clang like Chris Farley.

[Image: 1DkVpPp.png]
(08-12-2017, 04:08 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: No not Delta Burke. The skinnier one.

Julia Sugarbaker? She's the cat's ass. Tough old broad. I'd love to be half that good.

(08-12-2017, 05:24 PM)sally Wrote: I think of Clang like Chris Farley.

[Image: 1DkVpPp.png]

Fat and funny?hahBlowing-kisses

I look better in a dress than Chris Farley though.