Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MAINE: FAMILY BLUDGEONED TO DEATH BY SON/GRANDSON ORION KRAUSE
Proving that you can't always judge a book by its cover.........

This 22-year old college grad beat his mom, his maternal grandparents, and a home health aide to death on Friday with a baseball bat. RIP.

[Image: 4422BFAD00000578-4873706-image-a-94_1505155506705.jpg]

Orion Krause, 22, is also a jazz drummer and described by those who knew him as a great guy.

The day before the killings, Krause's mom had called police concerned about him when he took off. He called her some hours later and she picked him up and took him to visit her parents. The killings went down in his grandparents' home.

On Friday, Krause went to a neighboring house, naked and covered in mud. He reportedly asked for help and confessed to the grandparents' neighbor that he'd just killed four people. Police showed up, wrapped him in a white bed sheet, and took him in.
[Image: 442A027400000578-4873706-image-a-95_1505155585423.jpg]
Krause was arrested and appeared in court today where the judge had him held without bail pending psychiatric evaluation.

He showed no visible emotion with police or in court.

Since his arrest, a friend reportedly said Orion made concerning statements to him and that he'd called police, but it was too late.

Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...uilty.html
I hope he still has a conscience. So it eats him alive.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Killed everyone who probably loved him the most.

Not that I've ever given this any thought BUT I wouldn't have thought it would be so easy to kill four people in the same house with a baseball bat.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
People don't believe its happening until its to late.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I'm afraid I might be paralyzed with fear like when the snake drops from the arbor onto my shoulder and slides the rest of the way down. My feet move but my body doesn't move an inch.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That lawyer is as odd looking as his client.